mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I have attacked all the villagers and vampire hunters in humilem village during the vampire route and i dont know what to do next it says theres supposed to be a scene that plays but it doesnt. i also attacked vicilla.
You likely missed one. A scene plays automatically once you have defeated the last villager.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Ah i see.
Got another problem now, after entering ch 2 of the Vampire route, i'm unable to save anywhere. It's blacked out at any place.
That's odd. Where specifically does it prevent you from saving? On my end, the game allows you to save after the scene with Gen at the start.

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
That's odd. Where specifically does it prevent you from saving? On my end, the game allows you to save after the scene with Gen at the start.
It fixed itself after re-starting chapter 2 from the earlier save, but i couldn't save at all, at any place.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Now that Vampyou.com is gone, is there a public facing blog or wiki about game?
There’s no wiki on the game, but I have written a Full guide on the game that’s up to date. I’m fully open to someone making their own unofficial wiki though! Lol

As for a blog, I continue to post the updates on here, the game’s itch.io page, and a few other sites. Any other writings go up on my Patreon.

Reactions: daedilus

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
You likely missed one. A scene plays automatically once you have defeated the last villager.
I have the same issue. I have checked the city over five times in every door and area but the scene will not trigger. However I don't know if it is a bug causing this or if planed but the shop keeper will not transform. I have waited in the room for 15 min walking around and turning everyone else and checking back. To make sure I got everyone just in case I found two in houses two in the church area, it was good in the square if I remember right and the shop keeper. I also turned the blonde hunter right away.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I have the same issue. I have checked the city over five times in every door and area but the scene will not trigger. However I don't know if it is a bug causing this or if planed but the shop keeper will not transform. I have waited in the room for 15 min walking around and turning everyone else and checking back. To make sure I got everyone just in case I found two in houses two in the church area, it was good in the square if I remember right and the shop keeper. I also turned the blonde hunter right away.
I believe there are 11 villagers (including the shopkeeper) you need to bite in order to advance. Look up my walkthrough if you need help finding them.

zhanshen95

Jan 23, 2019
Hello, I’m stuck on the third floor. Where is the password? I haven’t seen the place where the password is written for a long time.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hello, I’m stuck on the third floor. Where is the password? I haven’t seen the place where the password is written for a long time.
Please refer to my walkthrough if you are stuck at any point in the game.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
My friend, i sorry for say, but when I unzip your game i find virus in game.exe. More exactly in compress archive.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
My friend, i sorry for say, but when I unzip your game i find virus in game.exe. More exactly in compress archive.
Not sure why you would find a virus in there, but if you feel uncomfortable downloading it, that is to your discretion.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes