Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
My friend, i sorry for say, but when I unzip your game i find virus in game.exe. More exactly in compress archive.
maybe your just overlooking it or trying to get something taken down this game runs perfectly fine without a virus on my computer. i have always came to check this page when it updates every time mkru releases a new verison nothing wrong with it basically :) if it was a virus it would have a trojan.exe and etc on it.

Reactions: mkrudesign

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
pretty awesome im still having my hopes mila will revive amber one day or something like that in future updates!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
is there a save with full gallery? The saves that came with the game dont have all of them.
Just FYI, the game's images aren't encrypted or anything and can be opened with any image editing/viewing program. They can be found in the game's main folder under www -> img -> pictures, and the ones from the gallery will be named stuff like Pic_1 and Pic_2.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I see now the pic 24, but the question about bad end over, but no have nothing about loose in battle and if go to directly to pic 24. And the pic 24 what i say is in this page 24.png.

This pic: (I put in jpg because is more fast)

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I see now the pic 24, but the question about bad end over, but no have nothing about loose in battle and if go to directly to pic 24. And the pic 24 what i say is in this page 24.png.

This pic: (I put in jpg because is more fast)
I’m sorry, I do not understand what you are asking.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I’m sorry, I do not understand what you are asking.

It's simple, my friend, I want to know how I get this scene from the image. In what situation in the game is there this scene? (430620.jpg). Because if have this pic in this page, have in game, or i am wrong?

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
It's simple, my friend, I want to know how I get this scene from the image. In what situation in the game is there this scene? (430620.jpg). Because if have this pic in this page, have in game, or i am wrong?
You get that scene by surrendering to Viviene in chapter 2 when given the option. You will become a vampire and have to return back to Noctorna HQ. If you surrender during the battle however, you will get a different ending, so be aware of that.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
You get that scene by surrendering to Viviene in chapter 2 when given the option. You will become a vampire and have to return back to Noctorna HQ. If you surrender during the battle however, you will get a different ending, so be aware of that.

Thanks for answer, my friend.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
My friend i try what you say but, when i go to Noctorna she see the ping hair girl and back and stoped . No thing more i can do with this bug.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
My friend i try what you say but, when i go to Noctorna she see the ping hair girl and back and stoped . No thing more i can do with this bug.
This bug was reported to me, Im not sure whats causing it, but I have fixed it for the upcoming version update.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Yo discovered this game last week...mkrudesign you got a banger of a game here, fun combat/story, good h-scenes, detailed walkthrough accessible easily in game, mobile/pc support...damn dude.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Yo discovered this game last week...mkrudesign you got a banger of a game here, fun combat/story, good h-scenes, detailed walkthrough accessible easily in game, mobile/pc support...damn dude.
Positive reviews are always appreciated if you enjoyed what you’ve played!

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes