ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
With so many endings and possible transformations, is there a scene replay? Because RPGM isn't exactly known for it's 'friendly' save system.

Edit: A search for the word 'gallery' points to several comments that make it sound like the gallery is just static pictures and not a scene replay.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
With so many endings and possible transformations, is there a scene replay? Because RPGM isn't exactly known for it's 'friendly' save system.

Edit: A search for the word 'gallery' points to several comments that make it sound like the gallery is just static pictures and not a scene replay.
Theres no replay gallery, but there is a developer room exclusive to my patrons that allows you to get to any part you want to play. As for the save feature, i recently added an autosave feature to prevent you from losing a ton of progress. Hope this helps!

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
seems like a strange question but I was wondering if in this game there is only one sex scene with a single man? Is that bar scene where she gets drunk the only scene in the man game?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
seems like a strange question but I was wondering if in this game there is only one sex scene with a single man? Is that bar scene where she gets drunk the only scene in the man game?
No, there’s more, but it’s mostly FF

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
So after Maye and Ambre Ghoul dead. No new contents into Vampire Route?
For now, that’s all. I’ll be focusing on finishing the main route before returning to the vampire route, so it will be a while before it gets a story update.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
After playing this game here is my thoughts

I like the story.
I like the art work.
This is not a XXX game. This IS a R-rated game
I would have liked to seen the MC in different looking outfits when she wears them
I would have loved to see a picture of a vampire successfully biting the MC during combat.
The enemies hit like a F***ing train.
The grind is painful. Good potion 500, Stat increase potions 800 (limited amount)....Catching slime that run from you 20

Increase the slime or decrease the cost of potions.
Decrease the incoming damage a bit. Because when you have 230 HP and 4 tentacles hit you for 150-180 per turn, it becomes almost pointless to play.
Add in outfit pictures (I like how she describes the vampire cap and would love to see how it looks on her)

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019

I like the story.
I like the art work.
I would have liked to seen the MC in different looking outfits when she wears them
I would have loved to see a picture of a vampire successfully biting the MC during combat.
The grind is painful. Good potion 500, Stat increase potions 800 (limited amount)....Catching slime that run from you 20

Decrease the incoming damage a bit. Because when you have 230 HP and 4 tentacles hit you for 150-180 per turn, it becomes almost pointless to play.
Add in outfit pictures (I like how she describes the vampire cap and would love to see how it looks on her)
While Mila doesn’t change her outfit with each piece of equipment, throughout the game, there are parts she is shown wearing different outfits or even has a different form. You actually do see her wearing the vampire equipment in an ending, although you have to find all 4 pieces first.
I assume you are still early on, but there are plenty of scenes in the game to qualify it as a “xxx” game, although I’ve also tried to write the game in a way where it can be enjoyed as an “R rated” rpg, if you choose to avoid the lewd scenes and bad endings, so I see where you are coming from in that regard.

Fanople

Sep 20, 2019
Any chance for a save right before the new contract? I've done the main story up to the current end point and I don't wanna start from chapter 2's end just to reach there again. I tried to use my saves but that caused a bug where I walked back to headquarters and it activated getting brave soul, an ability I already had, and saving just didn't work after that for some reason.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019

I like the story.
I like the art work.

There is no problems with balance if you actually play the game instead of grinding slimes to buy everything in every store halfway thru the first chapter. And rushing bosses as soon as possible while being underleveled is so stopid, even children don't do this.
Git gud.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Any chance for a save right before the new contract? I've done the main story up to the current end point and I don't wanna start from chapter 2's end just to reach there again. I tried to use my saves but that caused a bug where I walked back to headquarters and it activated getting brave soul, an ability I already had, and saving just didn't work after that for some reason.
i also have the problem with saving, it occurs after looking at Bianca's diary. Anyway this is a save with nothing done of the new content.

Reactions: Fanople
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes