Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
There is no problems with balance if you actually play the game instead of grinding slimes to buy everything in every store halfway thru the first chapter. And rushing bosses as soon as possible while being underleveled is so stopid, even children don't do this.
Git gud.
Maybe instead of being insulting to others with bad grammar "Git gud" (really how old are you?) you could provide an actual guide that would better explain how to handle enemies and bosses.

FYI: I was past the first act and if you and actually read my comment then you would have realized I was at the end of Act Two fighting the boss.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Maybe instead of being insulting to others with bad grammar "Git gud" (really how old are you?) you could provide an actual guide that would better explain how to handle enemies and bosses.

FYI: I was past the first act and if you and actually read my comment then you would have realized I was at the end of Act Two fighting the boss.
What do you expect from me? Complete manual about RPGM gameplay mechanics or something?
I bet you just entirely skipped all the dialogue and tutorials and now you don't know how to play.
Serves you right.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019

I've written a full walkthrough on the game, it's available on itch.io if you search the game. It should help you if you are finding the game difficult.

Reactions: Thisisfunny

Pic

May 13, 2017
This update was really good, the only thing that wasn't the top was the fact that the saves are far too early in the story respect the new contents.
I will wait for further updates.

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
Getting a error your proflie can not be used as its from a newer version of NW.js any one having this problem.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Can someone send me a save game for human route, i lost mine and I was faar in quests, i beat lamia and vampire Mayor, save princess etc. Please I have only vampire route save.

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Can someone send me a save game for human route, i lost mine and I was faar in quests, i beat lamia and vampire Mayor, save princess etc. Please I have only vampire route save.
Here you go, i hope it helps you.
My save files for the human route.
Succubus is your Pet, all Main Quests Completed, only newest Contract and the Vampire Garments to complete (i can't get the vampire cape, game bug, sry)

Just drop the files in the "save" folder in the "www" Folder

Update: i managed to get all Vampire Garments, but i haven't completed the Quest yet, so feel free to do it.
Cheers

Last edited:

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Here you go, i hope it helps you.
My save files for the human route.
Succubus is your Pet, all Main Quests Completed, only newest Contract and the Vampire Garments to complete (i can't get the vampire cape, game bug, sry)

Just drop the files in the "save" folder in the "www" Folder

Update: i managed to get all Vampire Garments, but i haven't completed the Quest yet, so feel free to do it.
Cheers
Thanks friend. I owe you big.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Getting a error your proflie can not be used as its from a newer version of NW.js any one having this problem.
It's a common occurrence, it just means that your java version is higher than the one the game is expecting. Just ignore it.

sedlon11

Aug 7, 2020
Well after the update i again played from start to end to get the 100% feel of the complete game but will just comment on the new stuff and problems i noticed.

First of i liked and disliked getting the book for Bianca. As a player who knows where everything is the thought of checking everything that resemble a book was like: okay.... time to click on nearly everything book releated to find it. Oh joy.... (maybe a hint where to look would be better for players who already played)

To the new players that isnt that much of an issue but atleast the reward is worth the trouble :)

The new contract was nice but is seemed little bit short for me. Mainly because it ended at the main entreance of the city. (yeah i get i just an contract but still :))

Having Quinn participate in the battles was nice change after having Lucy and Amber just follow you. The werewolf guards could have been a bit flirty (just my prefrence:ROFLMAO:). I have a split feelings about Sabine. Her moods of anger change to cuddly mood let me think like: Am i talking to a teenager? :ROFLMAO: But i liked it. It was new :) Also to ending let me feel a little bitter sweet since Sabine ended as bodyguard for Anja. Because of that i dont expect Anja to participate in the main story anymore and in my opinion she is good character to use.:( But hey! Maybe you will suprise us :)

About Jacelyn...... (hope i didnt screw her name) At this point moust people will not find her since she appears after ch. is completed so in future i reccomend more quests in that area so she wont be forgotten. From my personal opinion Jacelyn´s ways isnt my cup of coffee but i liked the conversation between her an Mila so you have a + for that.

Now i would like to talk about the issue i had when replaying this game and that is balance. My character ended at rank 23 a last challange i had was Lillith that i had beaten on third try. After i entered F. and equiped my self the best way i could even the bosses didnt stand a chance and i didnt even used the gems to improve my equipment. (i kinda got lucky since ended on that high lvl but still. :))

To end on possitive note i was plesently suprised with the battle with Sabine. When i play new content i first losse to everything in battle and then on second try i surrender right away (unless its evident that the charachters are the same) just to see the addition conversation that i might have missed. With Sabine i for the first time in the game saw that she used the same lines no matter if you she defeated you in battle or you straight up surrender. Which is a small thing but i apreaciate it :giggle:

Keep up the good work:)

Reactions: mkrudesign

HarukaYuchi

Jan 26, 2021
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 13.49.46.png
HELP I CAN'T DO ANY MODIFICATION TO THE SETTINGS. EVERY TIME I EXIT THE OPTION MENU, THIS CAME UP. I CAN'T MAKE A SAVE SLOT AS WELL. PLS HELP. I'M ON MAC.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Quick question.
If I start play vampire Route, my stats/level reset? What about my gold and inventory?
Should I wait with the use of herbs that improve the stats until I'm vampire?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Quick question.
If I start play vampire Route, my stats/level reset? What about my gold and inventory?
Should I wait with the use of herbs that improve the stats until I'm vampire?
Iirc it all resets. And nope, as a vampire you become an overpowered piece of undead ass and combat becomes mega easy.

Reactions: mkrudesign

TK201299

May 20, 2020
I am in chapter three of the game and I haven't yet gone to meet with the king. Currently I am facing three problems. If anyone could help me with atleast one of the three, if not all, I would appreciate it:

1. Under the contracts, "The Scrawled Contract" in the journal, it says to find a use of the Hymn sheet, but I can't find any use. Can anyone tell me what to do in this regard?

2. Under the side quests, "A Simple Delivery" in the journal, the MC has to fight count Dorian, but is unable to beat him. Can anyone tell me how to beat him?

3. Under the side quests, "Bianca's Request" in the journal, it says in the objectives that the MC first needs to search he novel somewhere that provides a wide selection of books, which seems vague. Could anyone tell me where to search for the novel to progress with that side quest?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I am in chapter three of the game and I haven't yet gone to meet with the king. Currently I am facing three problems. If anyone could help me with atleast one of the three, if not all, I would appreciate it:

1. Under the contracts, "The Scrawled Contract" in the journal, it says to find a use of the Hymn sheet, but I can't find any use. Can anyone tell me what to do in this regard?

2. Under the side quests, "A Simple Delivery" in the journal, the MC has to fight count Dorian, but is unable to beat him. Can anyone tell me how to beat him?

3. Under the side quests, "Bianca's Request" in the journal, it says in the objectives that the MC first needs to search he novel somewhere that provides a wide selection of books, which seems vague. Could anyone tell me where to search for the novel to progress with that side quest?
1. Check the church in the village and play the Piano.

2. Dorian is currently unbeatable, he is currently intended to access the vampire route. This will be addressed in a future update.

3. There is a library in the King’s Castle. Speak to someone there to get what you need.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Crimson Veil [v3.3.1] [MKRUdesign] ORIGINAL SIZE: 764MB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (175MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes