vcxvcxvcxvxcv

Sep 6, 2020
how do I get the anja bad end the bunny bad end the charlotte bad end the jaclyn bad end the tramp stamp bad end the slime bad end the vampire cloack bad end the vampire soldier bad end and the wolf bad end????

sedlon11

Aug 7, 2020
how do I finish the king request I think I killed all the undead what do I do now???
I dont much understand the first set of questions. You losse to them?

To answer the second question: Grab the notes that Amber left in the libary. After that zombie soldier will appear and afrer you kill it he will drop a key to all the guest rooms where you find other means to finish the story

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
how do I get the anja bad end the bunny bad end the charlotte bad end the jaclyn bad end the tramp stamp bad end the slime bad end the vampire cloack bad end the vampire soldier bad end and the wolf bad end????
Please check my walkthrough if you need any help. You can find it here:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
What about save bug after meeting Quinn during werewolf quest?
Is the save option greyed out or is the save feature acting strange? Also, are you using a save file from an older version? Using old saves will cause issues since I just changed the ways saves work in this version and it is incompatible with save files created in previous versions.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Is the save option greyed out or is the save feature acting strange? Also, are you using a save file from an older version? Using old saves will cause issues since I just changed the ways saves work in this version and it is incompatible with save files created in previous versions.
Bez tytułu.png

This is from the latest version, which I completed all quests up to werewolves. I have succubus as a pet etc.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 1247890

This is from the latest version, which I completed all quests up to werewolves. I have succubus as a pet etc.
I can’t say I’ve seen this before. I encountered a glitch when I used a save file that was created before I added the autosave feature and it screwed up the save screen. See if that error still occurs after you create a new game. If its still causing you issues, I think it may be a problem on your end. Maybe a program is preventing the game from running properly.

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
is there a way to cheat in this game?
There is a way to Cheat any RPGM Game with the RPG Maker Cheat Menu.

Link:

That should help with any Game based on RPG Maker.
For this Game specifically, i don't think there are built-in Cheats.

Shirop

Nov 14, 2018
There is a way to Cheat any RPGM Game with the RPG Maker Cheat Menu.

Link:

That should help with any Game based on RPG Maker.
For this Game specifically, i don't think there are built-in Cheats.
how do i use this? i'm not understanding the instructions could someone link a version of the game with it?

Reactions: Ssato243

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
I can’t say I’ve seen this before. I encountered a glitch when I used a save file that was created before I added the autosave feature and it screwed up the save screen. See if that error still occurs after you create a new game. If its still causing you issues, I think it may be a problem on your end. Maybe a program is preventing the game from running properly.
It might be tied to any sort of progressing with an older save. I saw this too: I was able to access the save menu until after I started the new contract and Quinn joined the party, at which point the screen looked like above. It also looked like that after I loaded up an old save to check out the added scenes for Vivienne's bad end, initiated the surrender scene, and left the cathedral.

Saves were from 3.2

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any time limit for Vampire route?
Something like "You have opportunity only until you get to XXX".
The vampire route is my ultimate goal, but until then I still want to enjoy a normal game.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Is there any time limit for Vampire route?
Something like "You have opportunity only until you get to XXX".
The vampire route is my ultimate goal, but until then I still want to enjoy a normal game.
Eventually yes, there will be a point of no return to accessing the vampire route. It will come late in the story after a certain point. Currently you can do everything in the normal route and then do vampire route after.

Reactions: Edvin and Ssato243

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
OK officialy I'm fucked with my saves. Any one have a save after Werewolf quests....please. I have only one good save from waaay back in time....like Mira lvl 6-7

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes