aerocantsee

Jun 5, 2021
can't wait anymore yoooo. the story is too damn good even at the incomplete state. i can play all day just to complete the story(without even a slice of interest for scenes) ahaha. I wonder where Ashe was after mila became a vampire.

Last edited:
Reactions: mkrudesign

B15A23

Jul 16, 2021
Hello,

Really impressed with the game! I have few questions to ask.

1. What happens if you choose to keep the diary other than losing brave soul? (I know the consequences of reading the diary, and I'm not asking that)
2. I have wicked child. Is there dawnstone in the game? Or is it not created at the moment? Or are they in those unopenable chests?
3. How about a Lycan route? I had this idea when I played 'Quinn joins' route. When Mila and Quinn were asked to join, not having Mila to straightaway refuse that, but give the choice of becoming a Lycan or not. After becoming a Lycan, Mila has to stop Alpha Queen. (The Queen waits for the attack until next month full moon.) Finally, Mila defeats the queen and becomes new queen of Lycans...

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hello,

Really impressed with the game! I have few questions to ask.

1. What happens if you choose to keep the diary other than losing brave soul? (I know the consequences of reading the diary, and I'm not asking that)
2. I have wicked child. Is there dawnstone in the game? Or is it not created at the moment? Or are they in those unopenable chests?
3. How about a Lycan route? I had this idea when I played 'Quinn joins' route. When Mila and Quinn were asked to join, not having Mila to straightaway refuse that, but give the choice of becoming a Lycan or not. After becoming a Lycan, Mila has to stop Alpha Queen. (The Queen waits for the attack until next month full moon.) Finally, Mila defeats the queen and becomes new queen of Lycans...
Thanks for playing through the game so far! To answer your questions:
1. If you have not destroyed the diary by chapter 4, you will lose the diary and automatically obtain Brave Soul.
2.The Dawnstone is in the game’s data, but is not currently accessible. It will be available in a future update.
3. Outside of possibly adding more scenes to the lycan quest in the future, I have no plans for a lycan route as I have my hands full with the main and vampire route. For the record, there are no new scenes being planned for the lycan ending as of now, so it’s likely to remain as is for the foreseeable future.

B15A23

Jul 16, 2021
Thanks for playing through the game so far! To answer your questions:
1. If you have not destroyed the diary by chapter 4, you will lose the diary and automatically obtain Brave Soul.
2.The Dawnstone is in the game’s data, but is not currently accessible. It will be available in a future update.
3. Outside of possibly adding more scenes to the lycan quest in the future, I have no plans for a lycan route as I have my hands full with the main and vampire route. For the record, there are no new scenes being planned for the lycan ending as of now, so it’s likely to remain as is for the foreseeable future.
Can We still go for a willingly joining scene to Lycans when asked? Not as a route, but a bad ending?

B15A23

Jul 16, 2021
Hey, I took control over the hunters in abelleth Town. If I turned all hunters in mor Town center, what's next?

B15A23

Jul 16, 2021
Nothing really happens if you turn all the hunters in Mor Town. What do you mean that you can't save? Could you explain in more detail?
I couldn't save in or out the town (in Dorian Manor or out world) when I turned all of hunters....

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes