thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Hmmm yesterday I was able to do the blood temple scene where you meet astoria and alaexa but today no event plays automatically, I see that this was reported once before...I tried loading an earlier save and running through the quest again, but no dice. Still gets stuck there.

Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hmmm yesterday I was able to do the blood temple scene where you meet astoria and alaexa but today no event plays automatically, I see that this was reported once before...I tried loading an earlier save and running through the quest again, but no dice. Still gets stuck there.
I don’t know whats still causing this issue, but I think I know of a way to force the scene to play properly. Thanks for reporting.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
As a workaround I was able to get the event to fire off by entering/exiting the gate that you open a few times, the event triggers after that.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I see that there is a recent update of the game, have they fixed the error of freezing the character when I am going to transform all the vampire hunters?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I see that there is a recent update of the game, have they fixed the error of freezing the character when I am going to transform all the vampire hunters?
The latest update released back in February. It should be fixed in the upcoming version though. It will be releasing very soon, so keep your eye out for the announcement.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019

Crimson Veil version 3.3 will be released publicly on June 11, 2021. However, it is available NOW to all of my Patrons! There are a ton of great changes and additions to this version. Please check the patch notes for all the details! I hope you'll all enjoy the new content. I've worked really hard to get this out for all of you before the end of the month! I'm looking forward to what's coming next!

Reactions: Anastari and thesgc

Inherited Sin

Feb 22, 2020
Hi - I found a bug. After completing the first Succubus quest, after knocking on Sybille's door everything is black. I can click on furniture items but can't "see" Sybille and the quest doesn't finish and grant the SP to LP ability.

Edit: Can't access the Dev Room either. The Yes/No box appears, but not the message asking - and after I enter the code nothing happens...

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hi - I found a bug. After completing the first Succubus quest, after knocking on Sybille's door everything is black. I can click on furniture items but can't "see" Sybille and the quest doesn't finish and grant the SP to LP ability.

Edit: Can't access the Dev Room either. The Yes/No box appears, but not the message asking - and after I enter the code nothing happens...
Thank you. I’ll look into this issue. Also, the details on the dev room have been updated. You can read up more on my patreon.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes