Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
WAW EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED HER FRIENDS ARE IN THIS STORY perfect job on this chapter 2! i look forward to more. why doe i feel like amber couldve been more different in chapter 2 if she was to become with her sister as a vampire thats too cruel for it ;-; should be more of a happy ending after 100 years.

maybe mkru if your reading this I hope you will find a way to make mila happy like some type of revival to her sister that she killed as a ghoul in later chapters to cure her depression I hope so!

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
its basically if you want to choose a vampire route then yes you become the masters slave
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to hear.
It's not a game for me :)

Lately I've been disgusted with the number of games where an incredibly submissive female protagonist always does everything what others command her. Japan has so many amazing fetishes. Why is this and the transformation of the protagonist into a woman the only thing everyone uses? :cautious:

Reactions: anime66

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to hear.
It's not a game for me :)

Lately I've been disgusted with the number of games where an incredibly submissive female protagonist always does everything what others command her. Japan has so many amazing fetishes. Why is this and the transformation of the protagonist into a woman the only thing everyone uses? :cautious:
To be fair, in the context of the story, the MC willing chooses to become a vampire and her master gives her free will to do as she pleases. However, there is a lot of submissive/mind control content in the game outside of the vampire route, if you decide to go for any bad endings.

Reactions: anime66 and Edvin

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
To be fair, in the context of the story, the MC willing chooses to become a vampire and her master gives her free will to do as she pleases.
Hmm, that doesn't sound so bad.
I guess I judged too harshly.

So it's not one of those relationships:
"You are my little bitch, you will suck my cock and do everything I command you!" ?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hmm, that doesn't sound so bad.
I guess I judged too harshly.

So it's not one of those relationships:
"You are my little bitch, you will suck my cock and do everything I command you!" ?
Not for the main route, no.

Reactions: Edvin

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Whatever I try I cant beat the 3 hunters after Eliza escapes with the ball. I get pretty much wiped in 2 rounds since the three of them both attack twice leading to 12 attacks in 2 turns.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
My game is not associated with the site. I posted the game on the forum since it is a vampire focused site and I thought it would get attention there. Again, my game is completely free. You only need to create an account (which is free) if you would like to comment and suggest an idea.
Love the game and the plot. I stopped at the start of the Vampire Route, How much new Content is there for the Vampire route?. Is there anything new?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Whatever I try I cant beat the 3 hunters after Eliza escapes with the ball. I get pretty much wiped in 2 rounds since the three of them both attack twice leading to 12 attacks in 2 turns.
Im not sure what level you are, but the fire skills hit all enemies. Use those against multiple enemies.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Crimson Veil [v3.2.1] [MKRUdesign] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 717.43 MB
Original MAC Size: 853.49 MB

Compressed PC Size: 147.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 282.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Im not sure what level you are, but the fire skills hit all enemies. Use those against multiple enemies.
Managed to get through it after 2 more tries and have beaten 'Eliza' but now for some reason, my health keeps draining as if it was bleeding even after healing myself with those floor markings.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Managed to get through it after 2 more tries and have beaten 'Eliza' but now for some reason, my health keeps draining as if it was bleeding even after healing myself with those floor markings.
You probably have the accessory on which drains your health. Its found in the base.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes