Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a question about the high born vampire path, will i have the option to choose whether to be, (these titles are just ones i have in ma head, dinnae read to much into them)

The EVIL Blood Queen? A merciless bloodthirsty vampire that feeds on any foolish mortal that crosses her path, and dominates the minds of mortals and lesser vampires to her will.

Or the NEUTRAL Queen of the Night? A fair, honourable yet brutal vampire who only feeds to survive, (though only on those that deserve it) and one who treat mortals fairly and deals with out of control evil vampires that only want to slaughter and enslave.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm glad the Ghoul is getting a real bad ending, I always felt the existing one was very underwhelming
Aye, quick question on the old ghoul game over, will there be any pics showing the ghoul feeding on Mila? Or is that never happening?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Got a question about the high born vampire path, will i have the option to choose whether to be, (these titles are just ones i have in ma head, dinnae read to much into them)

The EVIL Blood Queen? A merciless bloodthirsty vampire that feeds on any foolish mortal that crosses her path, and dominates the minds of mortals and lesser vampires to her will.

Or the NEUTRAL Queen of the Night? A fair, honourable yet brutal vampire who only feeds to survive, (though only on those that deserve it) and one who treat mortals fairly and deals with out of control evil vampires that only want to slaughter and enslave.
I haven't solidified all the ideas for that route yet so, possibly?

Aye, quick question on the old ghoul game over, will there be any pics showing the ghoul feeding on Mila? Or is that never happening?
Yes. There is actually a gif preview of the scene available on my patreon right now if you are interested in supporting the game

Gira18179

Feb 11, 2018
Open the locket you get from beating the blond ghoul in the library.
Thanks! And what about the coin, so that I can go beat that ghoul up? (I've literally spent half an hour trying to find it by clicking EVERYTHING but to no avail...)

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks! And what about the coin, so that I can go beat that ghoul up? (I've literally spent half an hour trying to find it by clicking EVERYTHING but to no avail...)
It should be in the chest. Theres also a medallion inside of one of the books. Use the ladder and check the book on top of the shelf.

aerocantsee

Jun 5, 2021
I managed to beat Dorian.I know the quest was still incomplete but i just wanted to test out it was beatable or not(so hard even in narrator mode. I also beat him in standard mode)xD. I wish that quest was a complete one becoz i'm interested in what reward i'll get.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes