Dec 7, 2020
Didn't know that each patch included some savegames at certain key points, thanks.

And about the the extended bad ending at the end of chapter 2, yes, I remember playing it. I was looking for something like that but with a "canon" path instead on prematurely ending the game, but I guess it would complicate development too much.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'm not positive about the current plans, but last I remember there were no plans to add a third full "route". That being said, there is at least(?) one "extended bad endings", including the one where you lose to Vivian in Chapter 2. (I think. It's been a while, I don't remember all the names and chapters. The tentacle priest lady.)
There's a tentacle scene in this game?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There's a tentacle scene in this game?
A few. Off the top of my head, the boss of chapter 2(?) uses summoned tentacles in her attacks and in her bad ending, and there's a side quest where the enemy is basically a mind flayer. I think that might be it, at least as of version 3.3.1.

These are the last contest’s results.
Thanks! Hmm... Tied for second, but a very distant second. I wonder how many people had the professor's gender as a sticking point. And maybe if I shift more focus to the "vamborg's" characterization...

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Crimson Veil 4.0.1 is now available to everyone!

The newest version is now available! I fixed as many bugs as were sent my way along with a few other tweaks. As always, you can check the full details on the Updates and Info option on the title screen.

The game can be downloaded on
Thank you all so much for your continued support of Crimson Veil! Please look forward to future updates!

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Crimson Veil 4.0.1 is now available to everyone!

The newest version is now available! I fixed as many bugs as were sent my way along with a few other tweaks. As always, you can check the full details on the Updates and Info option on the title screen.

The game can be downloaded on
Thank you all so much for your continued support of Crimson Veil! Please look forward to future updates!

Finaly!
Version 4.0.1 is out now.
Could I download this version for free?

My gratitude.

B15A23

Jul 16, 2021
Android version isn't still up there and have to wait until that... But downloaded the walkthrough and read it through...

Pic

May 13, 2017
I really loved chapter 4, both the story and characters involved except for the new client, i don't like her appearance even though i appreciate the way she dresses her "dolls" especially the white haired one. The end of update has left me very curious about what will follow and just the wonder of what kind of bad endings could be possible makes me excited. Surely waiting for the next update to see what is next, good work and keep going this way !

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes