IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Are you using either an included save or starting the game from scratch? If you import an older save that is missing new files, the game will crash when certain events occur.
It's my older save from 4.0 version. Can i fix it? becauce if not i will lose like 5h of gameplay from werewolfs quest .

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
It's my older save from 4.0 version. Can i fix it? becauce if not i will lose like 5h of gameplay from werewolfs quest .
It's in the read me file. Older save files cannot be used as errors are bound to occur. The included second save slot has most quests completed up to chapter 3. I also have a dev room accessible to my patrons that allows access to cheats and skips that will get you back to where you were quickly.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
92 pictures are inaccessible?
"Pic 92" is currently inaccessible since the trigger to unlock it is after the beginning of chapter 5, which isn't done yet. The only way to get it currently is by using the cheats found in the patreon dev room. The rest of the images can still be unlocked.

May 4, 2019
When I go to the clinic It tell me to find the trap chest but i cant. I can only go to the room past ritual and then it plays the gabrielle scene any help?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
When I go to the clinic It tell me to find the trap chest but i cant. I can only go to the room past ritual and then it plays the gabrielle scene any help?
I assume you are in just entering the clinic?When you first enter the clinic, the room with the trap chest is the second room in the east hall.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
5.2 - Intending to stop vamp route at Mila finding ghoul Amber huh? Sounds like it is.
I just finished that today and I seriously hope thats not the case. That would be incredibly disappointing. I rationalized that ending with “ok he says this is a demo so I cant be too bothered by the mousefart ending”, but if thats gonna be the end. Where I literally coverted 2 towns to vampirism and most of Nocturna 2 only to be sad over someone that should have been long dead that I could barely remember a few hours ago? Errr. Why? Trigging feels was awesome in some places in particular helping whats her name stave off the succubus and having her take care of the urchin. That was heartwarming and sweeter than a 7up but this? Just felt weird and out of place.

Most of that got me amped for Mila to be HBIC Vamp Queen lording over her coven with Maye and everyone’s favorite bookworm vamp at her side. Hope that can happen, if not, I gotta dust off that other game with the vampire girl who is trying to get her castle back. Lol

Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I just finished that today and I seriously hope thats not the case. That would be incredibly disappointing. I rationalized that ending with “ok he says this is a demo so I cant be too bothered by the mousefart ending”, but if thats gonna be the end. Where I literally coverted 2 towns to vampirism and most of Nocturna 2 only to be sad over someone that should have been long dead that I could barely remember a few hours ago? Errr. Why? Trigging feels was awesome in some places in particular helping whats her name stave off the succubus and having her take care of the urchin. That was heartwarming and sweeter than a 7up but this? Just felt weird and out of place.

Most of that got me amped for Mila to be HBIC Vamp Queen lording over her coven with Maye and everyone’s favorite bookworm vamp at her side. Hope that can happen, if not, I gotta dust off that other game with the vampire girl who is trying to get her castle back. Lol
Vampire route’s story isn’t completed yet. It’s been put on hiatus while I finish the main story.

Reactions: Asia Argento
Jun 2, 2019
Theres a body blocking the way I use the dev tool to go through it but after I use the chest I get a black screen.
Similar experience here, though in my case the scene goes black, sounds of something bouncing play, a "Facility Dungeon" location text appears and fades out as normal, and then the screen remains black (but interestingly, the menu is still accessible if I press escape).

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
New Update available to fix error!

I've just uploaded a new version of the latest update that corrects an error on my part that occurs during chapter 4. An NPC blocks a hallway in chapter's dungeon that prevents progress. This version has removed it and the game should work as intended.

IF YOU HAVE MADE PROGRESS IN 4.1.1, YOUR SAVE FILE SHOULD STILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH THIS VERSION! PLEASE PLACE YOUR OLD SAVE INTO THE NEW VERSION'S SAVE FOLDER!

The Android version is still pending. It should be uploaded soon.
The update can be found here:

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Burningflamed

May 6, 2020
I have some more bad news i tried your new patch and when i used the chest i got blacked screen the game stills run and i can control my charter but i think the cutseen is not triggering it move my to the new map but then pitch blackness.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes