SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is all the corruption/transformation content tied to bad ends or is there an ongoing corruption mechanic?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is all the corruption/transformation content tied to bad ends or is there an ongoing corruption mechanic?
On the main route, all of it is either tied to bad ends or happens to NPCs that you have to fight. There is an alternate route available after a certain point (I think the earliest is at the end of chapter 2) where you become a master vampire, but there's significantly less content than the main route for now, and won't be getting any more content until the main route is finished (which will be in just one more chapter, though it's apparently planned to be a two-part chapter). One of the bad endings is also an extended, playable ending where you become a lesser vampire and can corrupt some other characters.

As for an "ongoing corruption mechanic", I'm guessing you're referring to the protagonist gradually getting corrupted as the game goes on? I'm pretty sure that's not a thing (though I actually haven't played the last two chapters yet, I haven't seen any indication that's the case), but there is a status effect that you can get that works kind of like poison, and gives you a bad ending if you "die" from it. That's probably not what you're talking about, though. There's also an optional drug addiction mechanic in the latest version, but I'm not sure if you'd count that.

Reactions: radohak

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What is the percentage of non-lesbian scenes?
Very small. In fact, I think literally all most of them might be on the vampire route. Off the top of my head there's the sex scene with Dorian (which begins the vampire route), a few male victims you can bite... Oh yeah, I think there are some male vampire enemies in chapter 2, which I think have an associated bad ending. And maybe something in the latest version I haven't downloaded yet (possibly related to the addictive drug that was added). It's almost certainly at least 90% lesbian though, maybe 95%.

Reactions: desmosome
Jun 2, 2019
On the main route, all of it is either tied to bad ends or happens to NPCs that you have to fight.
One could also count the quest from Bianca's diary - it does involve non-bad end corruption and transformation of the main character of the quest, though through the means of temporarily switching which character you play as and it being a flashback.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
One could also count the quest from Bianca's diary - it does involve non-bad end corruption and transformation of the main character of the quest, though through the means of temporarily switching which character you play as and it being a flashback.
Ah, right, I completely forgot that was a thing. Technically she also falls under "NPCs that you have to fight", but yeah, it's a playable segment.

Completely unrelated edit: Oh yeah, gargoyles! For the list of monsters not in the game, I mean. Though they're kind of a combination of monsters that are already in the game (succubus and/or bat creatures) and others that I already suggested (golems). It would actually make some sense to have them in the same location where you might fight golems, with the theme of being a place where the statuary comes to life and attacks you. There really is no shortage of enemies with bat wings in the game, though...

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
On the main route, all of it is either tied to bad ends or happens to NPCs that you have to fight. There is an alternate route available after a certain point (I think the earliest is at the end of chapter 2) where you become a master vampire, but there's significantly less content than the main route for now, and won't be getting any more content until the main route is finished (which will be in just one more chapter, though it's apparently planned to be a two-part chapter). One of the bad endings is also an extended, playable ending where you become a lesser vampire and can corrupt some other characters.

As for an "ongoing corruption mechanic", I'm guessing you're referring to the protagonist gradually getting corrupted as the game goes on? I'm pretty sure that's not a thing (though I actually haven't played the last two chapters yet, I haven't seen any indication that's the case), but there is a status effect that you can get that works kind of like poison, and gives you a bad ending if you "die" from it. That's probably not what you're talking about, though. There's also an optional drug addiction mechanic in the latest version, but I'm not sure if you'd count that.
That's a shame, not quite my thing but could still be interesting. I'll give it a shot.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Android version updated (4.1.2) Also, no update this week.

If you're playing the game on mobile, go download the updated version, which has removed the NPC that was previously blocking a hallway in the chapter 4 dungeon's hallway. It's available on

This week after a long journey, I finally settled into a long-term, full time job. The kind I said I would look for once I reached 100 patrons about 2 years ago now. Obviously, looking for a good job in these times has been pretty difficult, but it happened and I couldn't be happier.

When I set the roadmap for the next couple of updates, I already had the timeframe in mind for the releases in regards to my day-job work schedule. That being said, this first week has been killer for me and I have found myself with no energy or will to sketch anything as of yet. I've also had to deal with the slightly messy release of 4.1.1, which released with a leftover dev tool that caused a halt to game progression. I have however, been writing the outline of the next chapter, but that's not something I can really share with you all yet.

There will be two more enemy types being added to this update, along with the previously released Baitelle enemy. That's what I plan on focusing my energy on creating first. I have an idea of how I want them to look, but I've got some pretty bad artist block. This weekend is going to be difficult with family obligations, so rather than force an update for this Sunday, I'd rather be honest and let you all know what's going on. I'll be back on the 30th with more to share with you all.

I Hope you understand!

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2019
I have some more bad news i tried your new patch and when i used the chest i got blacked screen the game stills run and i can control my charter but i think the cutseen is not triggering it move my to the new map but then pitch blackness.
Unfortunately, this seems to be the case for me as well - the body is gone, but interacting with the chest still leads to a black screen as before. Admittedly, I have not yet tried to go back to a save before I entered the Clinic (due to some failures in save backup on my part, the only save before entering the Clinic I have is nearly an hour prior), so it might perhaps be fixed if one rolls back to earlier.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Unfortunately, this seems to be the case for me as well - the body is gone, but interacting with the chest still leads to a black screen as before. Admittedly, I have not yet tried to go back to a save before I entered the Clinic (due to some failures in save backup on my part, the only save before entering the Clinic I have is nearly an hour prior), so it might perhaps be fixed if one rolls back to earlier.
Give that a try. I messaged that user that I was unable to recreate the same glitch on my end.

Jun 2, 2019
Happily, going back to just before entering the caves leading to the Clinic was sufficient to avoid the glitch. I'm guessing there was a premature flipping of a switch or changing of variable that was fixed by 4.1.2 or simply going through it again, but were already baked into the in-clinic saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: mkrudesign

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Vampire route’s story isn’t completed yet. It’s been put on hiatus while I finish the main story.
Thats what I figured and thanks for clearing that up. So far the skeleton looks good and I have high hopes given what I have seen so far. I dont give people money for zero reason. (y)

Reactions: mkrudesign
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes