Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You can surrender to the second main boss when prompted to for an extended bad ending where you play as her vampiric slave.
I think the one that qualifies for this site's use of the tag actually applies to the ending where you lose or choose to help the first main boss. I don't think "brainwashed/corrupted obedient minion" counts for the slave tag here, although there's plenty of that for people who are interested.

Also, I still haven't gotten around to playing Chapter 3 or 4, but from the images, it looks like one of the endings for Chapter 3 might qualify for the slave tag. Could be wrong, though. It's a fine line between slavery and BDSM/petplay.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I think the one that qualifies for this site's use of the tag actually applies to the ending where you lose or choose to help the first main boss. I don't think "brainwashed/corrupted obedient minion" counts for the slave tag here, although there's plenty of that for people who are interested.

Also, I still haven't gotten around to playing Chapter 3 or 4, but from the images, it looks like one of the endings for Chapter 3 might qualify for the slave tag. Could be wrong, though. It's a fine line between slavery and BDSM/petplay.
Adding the right tags could bring more players so its fine to add slavery as long as there is some conection even if remote,but there has to be something.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am american, but am writing the game with the british spellings and by habit, these things sometimes fall between the cracks. I also noticed this mistake after posting, and went ahead and corrected the spelling in the database. It will be fixed when you play it. I’ll go ahead and add that hyphen in too. I didn’t think about the syntax in the name.

Reactions: Anvandarnamnet

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Chapter 5 promo.jpg

That's right! The newest version is now available! Get it here:

Changes include:

•First half of chapter 5 added.

•“Mind’s Eye” item now gives data on all enemies in a battle.

•Bomb, Cross, and Axe skills have been adjusted.

•Dorian Quest can now be completed and boss fight has been rebalanced.

•2 additional quests added for Bianca, completing her story.

•Light Skills now have their own menu.

•Total amount of save slots increased from 30 to 50.

•Max level updated to 99

•11 new images added to the Picture Gallery.

•Ghoul Bad Ending art updated and redrawn.

•Equipment screen updated.

•Dev Room updated with additional tools and skips.

•Additional Autosave points added throughout quests.

•Misc Bug Fixes.

I will be working on updating the walkthrough this week, so that everyone can get the most out of the new content once the public version is released.

Please contact me if you encounter any issues so that they can be quickly resolved!

Thanks so much for all of your support!

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Where does the time go? It really feels like I just started working on this project a relatively short while ago, but here we are! I'm nearing the end of my game's original vision and the game is bigger and better than I could have ever hoped. I personally am also in a much better place thanks to the help from all of you. With your financial assistance, I managed to leave the old dead-end job I was at when I first began working on this game. and finally reached my current, more permanent job!

This project means a lot to me and so do these characters that I've spent so much time developing. Here are Mila and Ashe, doing their best Sonic and Knuckles impression to celebrate the third anniversary of posting version 1.0!

Does anyone still have that version on their computer somewhere? I'd like to go back and see how much the game has changed since then. It really was just a demo, but one that got enough people excited that it eventually pushed me to where I am today.

I put together a short slide show with some facts and trivia to celebrate the occasion. It's available to all my supporters on patreon, so go check that out if you're interested and would like to show some support yourself! There will be a link available there after this post goes live.

Regardless, thank you for continuing to play and support Crimson Veil's development! Here's to another great year.

Happy to have helped.

Reactions: mkrudesign

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So I'm taking a look at this game after many many years. Looks like it's made a lot of progress!

Forgive me if this was already asked in the thread in that time.

Are the sex scenes still game over only?

How much tentacle content is there?

How does pregnancy work?

Thanks in advance!

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
So I'm taking a look at this game after many many years. Looks like it's made a lot of progress!

Forgive me if this was already asked in the thread in that time.

Are the sex scenes still game over only?

How much tentacle content is there?

How does pregnancy work?

Thanks in advance!
1. Sort of. Theres a vampire route with sex, but to access it, you need to lose a boss fight. Alternatively, you can surrender to the second story boss when prompted to become her slave. This leads into an extended playable bad ending where you can become a prostitute and engage in sex for gold.

2.There’s a tentacle enemy found during the events of chapter 5. Theres also a mindflayer-like enemy you can find as part of a contract who has tentacles.

3. Pregnancy is only found in two bad endings between two different playable characters and they can both be found in the first town’s tavern.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: f9account
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes