Derver

Jul 28, 2018
Hello there. I'd like to report a bug, I presume. I've encountered it in the end of the chapter 2 during "the Diary section". Right after the first library first in this section, the HUD disappears during the cutscene and does not reappear after the controls are regained back at home after the talk with Nanna. It is also not regained after "the Diary section" completion. In the meantime, is there a way to enable it or save-edit it in?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hello there. I'd like to report a bug, I presume. I've encountered it in the end of the chapter 2 during "the Diary section". Right after the first library first in this section, the HUD disappears during the cutscene and does not reappear after the controls are regained back at home after the talk with Nanna. It is also not regained after "the Diary section" completion. In the meantime, is there a way to enable it or save-edit it in?
No, but once you get into another cutscene, with images, the HUD should be re-enabled.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Speaking of not wanting to spoil how the game ends, can people *please* not post story spoilers here without a spoiler tag? I'm specifically waiting for the main story to finish before getting back to the game, and people are already talking about major plot details within minutes of any given update's release. And I just know somebody's gonna be like, "How do I beat [name of final boss]?"

Incidentally, wasn't there something about being a new contract "soon" to add a missing skill? Is that going to be before or after the last main story update? Or has that been scrapped for now? I'm totally not asking just because I think my previously submitted contract would be the perfect excuse to learn an upgraded bomb skill, honest.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Speaking of not wanting to spoil how the game ends, can people *please* not post story spoilers here without a spoiler tag? I'm specifically waiting for the main story to finish before getting back to the game, and people are already talking about major plot details within minutes of any given update's release. And I just know somebody's gonna be like, "How do I beat [name of final boss]?"

Incidentally, wasn't there something about being a new contract "soon" to add a missing skill? Is that going to be before or after the last main story update? Or has that been scrapped for now? I'm totally not asking just because I think my previously submitted contract would be the perfect excuse to learn an upgraded bomb skill, honest.
The skill was added to a quest in the most recent update.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Ah, I thought you were talking about the fan-submitted contracts. Ah well.
Originally I was going to add it as a contract quest reward, but during development, I thought it would be weird to not be able to acquire all the tier 3 skills before the final area.

Jun 2, 2019
Hm, I haven't been able to find the shop mentioned in Weekly Update 4/24/22 (the images have expired) - is it part of 5.0, or will it be in the second half of Chapter 5?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hm, I haven't been able to find the shop mentioned in Weekly Update 4/24/22 (the images have expired) - is it part of 5.0, or will it be in the second half of Chapter 5?
It’s available at the very, very end of the current update. You can access it after the cutscene plays. You’ll know where.

Reactions: Anvandarnamnet
Jun 2, 2019
I was being stupid and thinking the game in the current version would end when crossing the lightbridge to Noctorne, so went looking for the shop everywhere except where that cutscene would trigger. Whoops, and sorry for the question.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Crimson Veil Player Satisfaction Survey:

Hey everyone!

Do you think you could do me a favor? I'd like to collect some more opinions from the community. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to complete this short survey about your time with Crimson Veil. it goes without saying, but your feedback has been invaluable to making this game such a success and this survey will give me a broader idea of where my game can be improved. Please answer honestly.

You can click to complete the survey.

Thanks in advance!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well dang... Since I'm waiting for the main story to be finished before playing past Chapter 2, I can't really fill that out honestly. I saw that there's an option for "haven't played all the content so far", but none of the other options are skippable, and I don't feel comfortable giving incomplete answers. (Though having it on a numerical scale is also something I have trouble with, even if I'd played the whole thing. There's a reason I never leave reviews that require you to leave a score alongside the text. I can't reconcile the objectivity of numbers with the subjectivity of game quality, especially when the same numbers don't even mean the same thing to different people.) I will say that I mostly enjoyed what I played so far, though the last time I actively played was so long ago that I can't be more specific. There was something about the succubus quest that kept me from having the will to finish it, but I don't recall exactly what... Something to do with needing to start over and wade through a lot of stuff to see all the content, I think? As for hopes for future features, I will once again mention the potential Monster Menagerie for the vampire route, where you'd keep monsters that you've captured and vampirized in a sort of reversal of the main route's contracts. (I remember you were working on what you called a "pet system" with Bianca and Ophelia, so maybe it's not too much of a stretch from there.)

Reactions: mkrudesign

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
It a good game and the finale looks great but I mostly the saves provided so I don't have to do all the monster girl,vampire kill mission's it hurts me to kill so many beautiful creatures and I'm not a vampire hunter fan but I like the MC alot and can't wait for vampire route to continue. But can we have some real girl on girl scenes that's not just the bite.it just seems like to me that the Male female sex scenes are better than the girl girl scenes.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes