adeena

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone else finding the succubus blackjack quest a bit bogus she seems to pull the correct cards out her ass XD please fix this or at least let luck affect the cards you get

May 10, 2021
the blackjack card game is not reasonable at all. can you please at least adjust that loss when tie with the succubus? really fraustrating

Anastari

Jun 6, 2020
Excellent update! Much bigger than I thought with intriguing plot. Did find one glitch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, slightly surprised there's no option to have sexy time with Aeriseth, she keeps hinting at it.

Reactions: mkrudesign

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Crimson Veil Player Satisfaction Survey:

Hey everyone!

Do you think you could do me a favor? I'd like to collect some more opinions from the community. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to complete this short survey about your time with Crimson Veil. it goes without saying, but your feedback has been invaluable to making this game such a success and this survey will give me a broader idea of where my game can be improved. Please answer honestly.

You can click to complete the survey.

Thanks in advance!
A sincer opinion of about this and what I wanna see in game?
Less game over, lie tu spare the friend in chapter 2 instead of killing her. Eris I would like to see in Vampire route as well we tooke into Dorian caste if we spared ther instead of killind a friend. I'm not vampire Hunter and I don't identifie myself in whome kill vampire just as make "You are evil and need to die", I not that kid of person I prefer bee Vampire from the begining of the game. Ancient Vampire like Dorian daughter. I would prefer too see the option too choose her spiece as Vampire or Human. Both will gonna same amutn of secondari mission. But it not gonna happen right?

Since I too much on vampire side and hate killing vampire it would be good se Malia spare them insteead of killing them. I hate vampire hunters realy hard. Why there we can't have some good Vampire rote were she spare humans and try to make somone spy for her? She could be good vampire. But I see there never gonna be milie spiece selcetion. It would be cool. She could be realy good in fighting if she was Ancient Vampire like you doiran daughter? (Just dream I never see come true)

More missions for Biana in Vampire route. The vai to restor old Vampire Hunter baseturnin it into Malia base. Recruting and saving onster and vampire from Vampire Hunters. Alle side quest for vampire rutefor the pourpuse to findeour target andmore then this. Samethig to resite that shady man that give tha mission to kill Dorian.

Building relationship with alla 3 Dorian Bride. Aving choise to incresce our dominance and frindship with all 3 dorian brides. it goona be huge help forwhat gonna come. Finde a way to bring more ally on Mila side andbuild strong relationship with every special charcter you introduced in vampire rute like with special Vampire hunters we turned into vampires. Maybe give lot of otion to talk of their life relationship andtrain wih them like with Bianca and Ophilia. Also with tow sister we turnedinto vampires as well, imporve relationship with them. It could be cool.

But for now I didn't see any of option to make Malia a good vampire who spare them to fight another them or for build relationp with them. I would love to see this in Vampire route.
It courrption game isn't it? Why we don't see a Vampire thatcould become good one.
if she was born vampire it could be to see her in same situation if she was vampire as Vampire Hunter who hunt down ther own kind but after some fighting and kiling vampire Malia starting to questioning and ask why she does. And she in the start tosarch fo answers and find the true that she true Dorian daugther. Why I don't that in game. You truly hate vampires that much to not make Malia Vampire her self in Main story if we choise herkind from the begining of them game? I hate killing vampire (I makeing a games where vampire are the protagonist and Vampire hunter bad one enemy who want whip out alle spiece except humans) But hey it's yuur game I thing what I thing I really play thi game for the vampire rutes. better be on vamire side instead of killing them.

Please give us playr more to choose and explore and on whic side we want to be from the begining of the game. It couldalso workd out as Vampire if she was born Vampire. I would gladly played. But killing vampire without regardless action. I losing interest of vampire hunter and hate even deeply vampire hunters. Like Vampire had no feeling. If i was vampire I would spare them. killing is bad but having too choise on each enemy it kind forcefull. our best friend died like we are heartless.

Vampire forever.

Last edited:

Passingby

Feb 6, 2017
Hello fellow hunters ... or hunters...

How do you open the golden chests labeled as: locked tight with no way to open them, not even a keyhole ?

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Hello fellow hunters ... or hunters...

How do you open the golden chests labeled as: locked tight with no way to open them, not even a keyhole ?
To unlock those requires a somewhat out of the way key item collection in the Chapter 4 underground area (Its the one which has a lake of water around a briefcase... Lower the water and interact with it to obtain the key item. From then on you can unlock Gold Chests (Just finish Chapter 4 first as you are... kinda locked in until you defeat the area boss)

Reactions: Passingby

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the news as usual MKRU. Holy dawnstone, that's an amazing custom library background. Are those corpses where the message box is? Really fitting, love it.

(And yeah, fellow bookworm here... Ah, the joys of reading day and night in an immense library with vampires and a cute succubus.)

Edit: Ah yes, indeed, LOL, I see the roses now, thanks. Guess you just made an unintended Rorschach test ;)

(The message box amusingly lets your imagination roam free. Mine went a bit off in the psycho range...)

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the news as usual MKRU. Holy dawnstone, that's an amazing custom library background. Are those corpses where the message box is? Really fitting, love it.

(And yeah, fellow bookworm here... Ah, the joys of reading day and night in an immense library with vampires and a cute succubus.)
With these sort of generated images, everything is just a bit unclear. It looks to me like a bed of roses, which fits the goth library look very well.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How to increase Hunter level wtf Im in chapter 2 and im HR1
You need to bring Faahlda, the black haired girl in the top right corner of the main room at the Nocturna base, vampire dust, fangs, and hearts. Four dust, two fangs, or one heart will bump your HR by 1.

It's explained right at the very beginning, Mila's sister even tells you to talk to everyone and mentions Faahlda by name. I can only suggest that you read through each conversation rather than skipping the text.

Reactions: BigSaltDeluxe

Oct 26, 2017
How to increase Hunter level wtf Im in chapter 2 and im HR1
MKRU's game comes with a full blown walkthrough written by - lo and behold - the developer! Also make sure you read the changelog for each version.

As stated by anubis1970, all instances of Faahlda (no further details to avoid spoilers) will allow you to level up no matter where you are. That's right, even if Faahlda is not supposed to be available at all - you'll see why. Thanks to the very generous mechanics in the game, it makes leveling a lot less grindy while also allowing you to remain at a reasonable level for an additional challenge (even at HR 99 it is actually possible to get your ass handed back to you if you merely mash buttons).

Just something really minor for MKRU by the way - thanks so much for your hard work ;)
- Consuming Prism Cores past the LP regen cap will properly show the message but still consume the cores.
- Faahlda will still take vampire loot from you even after you're capped, which can delay dialogue in a few instances where she needs to be talked to and this takes priority.
- Might need to run a gallery update from MOG's gallery plugin to also update the gallery indexes when new pictures that are part of the gallery (Pic_xxx) are added, though using the saves you generously take the time to provide with the builds also works. :)

Again, thanks for your time and dedication. It's really rare to see passionate developers those days and you deserve every bit of support you can get.

Reactions: mkrudesign
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes