mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
CRIMSON VEIL 5.0.1 NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE!

5.0.1 is now available to download on .

There are very minor fixes added from the patreon release. I hope you will all play though and enjoy the new content! For those curious, here are the changes added as of 5.0:

•"Mind's Eye" bug fixed Now provides weaknesses/resistance for all enemies.5.0

•Faye ultimate move damage fixed to not be overpowered in Chapter 1

•Unlimited "Count Vorigan's Cane" glitch fixed.

•Critical Whip's effect now only applies to Whip Strike Skill.

•Jewelry Shop prices adjusted.

•First half of chapter 5 added.

•“Mind’s Eye” item now gives data on all enemies in a battle.

•Bomb, Cross, and Axe skills have been adjusted.

•Dorian Quest can now be completed and boss fight has been rebalanced.

•2 additional quests added for Bianca, completing her story.

•Light Skills now have their own menu.

•Total amount of save slots increased from 30 to 50.

•Max level updated to 99

•11 new images added to the Picture Gallery.

•Ghoul Bad Ending art updated and redrawn.

•Equipment screen updated.

•Dev Room updated with additional tools and skips.

•Additional Autosave points added throughout quests.

•Misc Bug Fixes.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Crimson Veil [5.1.1] Compressed (Untested)

Win: (695MB/ 216 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
CRIMSON VEIL 5.0.1 NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE!

5.0.1 is now available to download on .

There are very minor fixes added from the patreon release. I hope you will all play though and enjoy the new content! For those curious, here are the changes added as of 5.0:

•"Mind's Eye" bug fixed Now provides weaknesses/resistance for all enemies.5.0

•Faye ultimate move damage fixed to not be overpowered in Chapter 1

•Unlimited "Count Vorigan's Cane" glitch fixed.

•Critical Whip's effect now only applies to Whip Strike Skill.

•Jewelry Shop prices adjusted.

•First half of chapter 5 added.

•“Mind’s Eye” item now gives data on all enemies in a battle.

•Bomb, Cross, and Axe skills have been adjusted.

•Dorian Quest can now be completed and boss fight has been rebalanced.

•2 additional quests added for Bianca, completing her story.

•Light Skills now have their own menu.

•Total amount of save slots increased from 30 to 50.

•Max level updated to 99

•11 new images added to the Picture Gallery.

•Ghoul Bad Ending art updated and redrawn.

•Equipment screen updated.

•Dev Room updated with additional tools and skips.

•Additional Autosave points added throughout quests.

•Misc Bug Fixes.
Imma be real dev, that 155 page walkthrough is unusable unless you add headings to the file so that you can jump between sections easily or at least add a table of contents with page numbers. Just something like chapters 1,2,3..., Contracts, side quests, bad endings, vampire mode

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Imma be real dev, that 155 walkthrough is unusable unless you add headings to the file so that you can jump between sections easily or at least add a table of contents with page numbers. Just something like chapters 1,2,3..., Contracts, side quests, bad endings, vampire mode
It used to! I have no idea what happened with google docs, but when I was checking it on Friday, the outline completely vanished! I just haven't gone back to update all of it yet.

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
It used to! I have no idea what happened with google docs, but when I was checking it on Friday, the outline completely vanished! I just haven't gone back to update all of it yet.
Ah that makes sense cause I played before and didn't have this issue because that would be extremely memorable

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Ah that makes sense cause I played before and didn't have this issue because that would be extremely memorable
I actually just updated both the google docs version and the downloadable version with a table of contents and bookmarks.

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
I was thinking a little bit of the loading errors the dev wrote about in the spoiler. If it is just map- and picture-changes that these loading errors is about I think the problem could be fixed by making an empty "save-room" that you can enter and leave through Mila's room. The rpgm-games do sometime give loading errors because there are pictures or maps missing after updates. If you save in an empty room (that the dev decide to never change) before you transfer the save data to new updates you may come around that problem. That would in theory mean that you could go back to Mila's room without errors and continue to play no matter if the whole world is changed or not. If it's background algorithms that is changed between updates those loading errors might still remain.

I'm not a programmer. But I think the loading errors between updates could be fixed with a "save-room".

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
has the vampire path been updated?
Depends on when you last checked, but it hasn't been changed in the last few updates, and won't be until the main story is done. Fortunately, the latest update was for the first half of the game's final chapter, so just half a chapter to go before the vampire route is back on the menu.

fish0

Dec 7, 2017
All the gemstones say they "may have another use", but do any of them actually have another use? Or are they only good for selling?

aerocantsee

Jun 5, 2021
Any help for dorian's 2nd phase attack? dude just one-shot my entire 3000 hp. Also please increase vampire dust drop chance or spawn rates.
Edit: God i didn't realize i need way higher HR.

Last edited:
Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
[

turns out it's almost impossible without completing the chaoter V first. I got my final whip upgrade. Can't wait to see the final boss.
I was watching a friend of mine test play and he managed to beat him before chapter 5, though he had his armor set decked out with a ton of diamond, so its pretty time consuming to do.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I was watching a friend of mine test play and he managed to beat him before chapter 5, though he had his armor set decked out with a ton of diamond, so its pretty time consuming to do.
Is the max level you can get in the game capped?

I remember last time I played you could only get to level 34 or 35

Reactions: Karl Speidel
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes