Oct 26, 2017
I didn't recall site donors could vote for their favorite dev at the end of the year, mostly because I lurk too often. Ah well too late to throw some cash at F95 now.

Either way, keep it up MKRU. You'd have one of my votes. Weekly reports, not getting distracted, not being a money drain and giving both your game and your audience love. Developers like that are a dying breed. Take your time for the vampire route, progress and consistency, and the love you put into it, is what matters, rushing a game or catering too much to the audience's whims destroys it.

If there's a succubus route somehow then obviously I'm in too but if that's not a thing (I don't think that was planned?) then it's more than enough content with high replayability as it is.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Im not a big fan of those contests and voting,although if you promise to add a succubus route then you got my vote.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019

Good evening and Merry Christmas! The final chapter of Crimson Veil’s main campaign is finally available to download on !

It's been a long time coming and I hope that you enjoy the game’s finale! If you do, I would greatly appreciate you leaving a rating and/or short review! Although the main story is over, there are still more updates to come and I would love to get more eyes on my project now that it has reached this milestone! That would be the best Christmas gift I could receive!

Either way, I hope your holiday season is bright and filled with vampy goodness! Until the next update!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Crimson Veil v5.1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you find the walkthrough in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: mkrudesign

Oct 26, 2017

Good evening and Merry Christmas! The final chapter of Crimson Veil’s main campaign is finally available to download on !

It's been a long time coming and I hope that you enjoy the game’s finale! If you do, I would greatly appreciate you leaving a rating and/or short review! Although the main story is over, there are still more updates to come and I would love to get more eyes on my project now that it has reached this milestone! That would be the best Christmas gift I could receive!

Either way, I hope your holiday season is bright and filled with vampy goodness! Until the next update!
Will do that on itch to make up for people being a bit too spoiled to realize what happened. Many thanks on their behalf.

Also threw in another gift - can't touch Patreon or Discord but means nothing since people who are in this case can support you through itch. Developers like you really deserve it MKRU. That's a lot of new stuff right there, you even entirely revamped the graphics. Hopefully will be able to play and fully test it, you went ahead and updated the walkthrough again too when people already are asking questions about the extra content instead of a simple thank you...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year, and best of luck with what's next once you've taken a break. Might drop a F95 review but I'll just do that on itch too, the review and rating system is far from optimal here.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Will do that on itch to make up for people being a bit too spoiled to realize what happened. Many thanks on their behalf.

Also threw in another gift - can't touch Patreon or Discord but means nothing since people who are in this case can support you through itch. Developers like you really deserve it MKRU. That's a lot of new stuff right there, you even entirely revamped the graphics. Hopefully will be able to play and fully test it, you went ahead and updated the walkthrough again too when people already are asking questions about the extra content instead of a simple thank you...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year, and best of luck with what's next once you've taken a break. Might drop a F95 review but I'll just do that on itch too, the review and rating system is far from optimal here.
Thank you!

Reactions: Zepheral

Oct 26, 2017
mkrudesign Hmm, maybe that's just me but it looks like MogHunter (MOG)'s Picture Gallery script still won't index new pictures and update the array. People migrating from 5.0.1 may be seeing 111 as the total when it is 121. (Faahlda will also comment that all pictures are unlocked when, well, technically, they are, but she can't really know there's more without going Sadako, exiting the game world, giving the player a good scare and looking at their files. :sneaky:)

Dirty hack, probably a cleaner approach available but brain's a mess right now (will only work with 121 sequential Pic_ files)
JavaScript:
$gameSystem._picgl_data = [];
for(var i=1;i<122;i++) $gameSystem._picgl_data.push([true, "Pic_"+i]);
Backup your saves, load up a save, open console, check the script -- if and only if you trust and understand it, run it then save in a free slot. Then check if it worked. You should have 121/121 pictures in the gallery now.

If you do not wish to unlock all pictures, just expand the array instead of pushing the data. Unless the order was changed, this shouldn't cause unobtainable pictures. Or, of course, you can use the saves MKRU kindly provided as usual. :)

Oct 26, 2017
Minor bug: The garnet in E-11 is unobtainable because the second page of the event is missing the self-switch check (so it just loops on "Nothing in here").

That's all I found so far but just started exploring. :)

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
What a great final battle great music and atmosphere great job. And Mia's father is a backstabbing piece of shit I blame him for all that pain and suffering. Can't wait to see what you do with the vampire route.

Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 2266079
I just scored the jackpot!!
Awesome, congrats, I don't recall the odds but that minigame was smartly scripted. Unless you mess with the reels I don't think you can score 15 Milas though haha. Some more complicated versions also allow you to bet on the diagonals and vertical lines (square design).

Still testing. Barely reached Maye, I'm spending a good bunch of time making sure everything is working as intended.
(False Memory 13 is a nice touch by the way, was a fun fight.)

Oct 26, 2017
It's interesting that False Memory fights still are challenging at HR 99 (unless the player went all out with laurels and has perfect gear and good battle tactics for the current FM). You did a great job there too MKRU. :)

I know MKRU loves it when all that time that went into making the game is rewarded by having people play and explore for a long time so.. (you don't want to know the savecount...)

I'm far from done, got a good bunch of areas to double-check. I'll let you know if I find more things that slipped through but aside from the unobtainable Garnet in E-11, that's about it. ;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes