Oct 26, 2017
Where can I find the Leaping Anklet, can't get past the factory
From memory, it's in a purple chest in the Forsaken Cathedral. Checking the walkthrough and reporting back within five minutes (many thanks for such a tiny timeframe for ninja edits, F95...)

Page 69 of MKRU's official walkthrough
Also notable here is room FA-10, which has the first appearance of Leap Panels. Once you obtain the Leaping Anklet, you can use these panels to hop around the map to additional areas! Keep FA-10 at the
back of your mind, as there is a useful item beyond these high hedges!
Page 77 (FoA power cell puzzle, it took me less than 15 seconds without the anklet and without cheating so you definitely don't need it - I'm really slow, memorize the optimal path to avoid wasting any second)
If you are having trouble with this section, you can return once you have the Leaping Anklet, which gives you access to some shortcuts to make this challenge a bit easier.
Page 81, Forsaken Cathedral (which is what interests you)
Once [Maria] is defeated, you will unlock Pic 115 in the Picture Gallery and have access to all the purple doors in the castle. Open up the purple door in the church to get the Leaping Anklet! Enjoy hopping around!
Read the instructions on how to clear FC if you're stuck but it's pretty straightforward.

Make sure you save before the boss fight. Hope this helped, let people know if you're still stuck!

Reactions: mkrudesign

davlat

Nov 11, 2022
From memory, it's in a purple chest in the Forsaken Cathedral. Checking the walkthrough and reporting back within five minutes (many thanks for such a tiny timeframe for ninja edits, F95...)

Page 69 of MKRU's official walkthroughPage 77 (FoA power cell puzzle, it took me less than 15 seconds without the anklet and without cheating so you definitely don't need it - I'm really slow, memorize the optimal path to avoid wasting any second)Page 81, Forsaken Cathedral (which is what interests you)Read the instructions on how to clear FC if you're stuck but it's pretty straightforward.

Make sure you save before the boss fight. Hope this helped, let people know if you're still stuck!
Thanks

Chuck411

Sep 8, 2019
I'm sorry to ask what is probably a question with a really obvious answer but how do you go on dates with the pets in the vampire route?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Crimson Veil Updated to version 5.2.2

The update is now live on Steam and Itch.io! This patch fixes the bug where the Gemmare statue at Dorian Manor teleported you to the vampire route, while you were in the main route. Save files should be unaffected by this change, as no major scripts or events were altered. Please update your game as soon as you are able.

Level 4 Patrons who joined in July have not been added as NPCs as of this update and will be added in version 5.3.
For returning players, who have not played in a long time, you can use these save files to quickly return to the point where you left off:

If you enjoy what you've played, please consider leaving your thoughts with a review! Your continued feedback helps me improve the game with each new release! The support of the community has helped me grow this game over the past 4 years and it's only getting better! I appreciate any time you can give to share your thoughts.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Crimson Veil v5.2.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you find the walkthrough in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Oct 26, 2017
Just a random idea if you're struggling with the pet system MKRU, maybe process them all through the same common event (it will still require lots of testing) and use an array of values for each item so you can easily assign a bonus/malus without hardcoding it (a recipe for disaster since hardcoded values have to be manually changed all over the place, and that's just not an option if the game has like 100 possible gifts and over a dozen pets at some point).

I'm not sure you see what I mean - something like (ID for Gaspacho) => [-1,+2,+2,-3,+3,-1,0,+1]. If it helps you tackle that issue and remains convenient for you to read and update, I'd say that's a decent way to address it. Alternately, you can use the ID of the pet as key and assign values per item depending on how many items/pets will be involved in assigning bonuses/maluses, as long as it's straightforward.

(I'm also hyped for more pets! Love your art, always have loved it, and the nifty girl talk conversations are solid gold. It's like a completely new game experience especially when you get them to tag along with Mila - bonus points for Edith commenting on literally everything in her room if she's with you, you really went all out there.)

Edit: Thanks F95, I love failing my stealth edits by a couple seconds. :sneaky:

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Just a random idea if you're struggling with the pet system MKRU, maybe process them all through the same common event (it will still require lots of testing) and use an array of values for each item so you can easily assign a bonus/malus without hardcoding it (a recipe for disaster since hardcoded values have to be manually changed all over the place, and that's just not an option if the game has like 100 possible gifts and over a dozen pets at some point).

I'm not sure you see what I mean - something like (ID for Gaspacho) => [-1,+2,+2,-3,+3,-1,0,+1]. If it helps you tackle that issue and remains convenient for you to read and update, I'd say that's a decent way to address it. Alternately, you can use the ID of the pet as key and assign values per item depending on how many items/pets will be involved in assigning bonuses/maluses, as long as it's straightforward.

(I'm also hyped for more pets! Love your art, always have loved it, and the nifty girl talk conversations are solid gold. It's like a completely new game experience especially when you get them to tag along with Mila - bonus points for Edith commenting on literally everything in her room if she's with you, you really went all out there.)

Edit: Thanks F95, I love failing my stealth edits by a couple seconds. :sneaky:
This is pretty much the system I already use. I have a list of things to go through for each new Pet that’s added. It’s not the worst thing ever, just tedious to do.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh yeah, I just remembered something I meant to ask. Are those golden(?) locked chests openable in the current version of the game, or is it one of those "come back later when you have a new toy" things that isn't fully implemented yet? (Kind of like the Magic Key from Dragon Quest.)

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Oh yeah, I just remembered something I meant to ask. Are those golden(?) locked chests openable in the current version of the game, or is it one of those "come back later when you have a new toy" things that isn't fully implemented yet? (Kind of like the Magic Key from Dragon Quest.)
The latter, at least in the Vampire Route.

You can open them with an item called Skeleton Lexicon during the main route, but it's not available in the Vampire Route yet.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When will you continue with the Non Ded Humie Redhead story?
Also when it comes to design honestly the only one that was bad (no offense) was the one (and i forgot her name) of that girl that has a crush on Mila. The blondie with the barbarian female friend that became a vampire. Her eyes and face in general were really off.
The rest? They are not perfect but have a certain charm about them.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes