RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I also don't understand all the sandbox dread, since the DEV said it won't have grind.
QUOTE]
Cause is serves absolutely no purpose. It's the vast majority of them are just used as filler. Pointless point and clicking that leads to the SAME exact point in the story it would have been without sandbox feature. Sandboxes with even little to no grind... It don't matter. You are still having to waste time clicking crap just to move ahead. It's just an annoyance for me. Last I checked he(or she) hasn't came to my work telling me what to do so I guess I won't either. He can do as he pleases. Buuuttt.... If it's a good story It will make extra nonsense worth it. I hope this will be the case.

Reactions: juan palote

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Crisis Avert [v0.01 Prologue] with scrappy 's WT Mod

DOWNLOAD:

All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

May 27, 2020
Good game, the only downside is Sandbox mode, I don't have the patience to click 10 times to get any result (even the start was a...... beep)

The renders look great a little too dark, but the sandbox kills this for me

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I'm really not a fan of sandbox but i can overlook it if there isn't any grind and is very clear when and where to go, if made in a way that playing doesn't become a chore I don't mind it.

Now what does really bother me is the pointless voyeurism scene that didn't bring anything good to the story, only achieved to turn me off from the game.

If it's just for the sake of having a sex scene in the game i would prefer not having the sex scene or just make it be with the MC not some random npc or MC isn't good enough to be able to get random sex with random girls?

The prostitution tag don't please me too and depends heavily on who the prostitutes will be can be a game breaker.

The group sex if is MMF isnted of MFF is another deal breaker.

The dark renders too, i would like to see well what i'm playing.

Footjob if is optional I'm good with it.

Let's see where this goes before be invested in the game because for now there are more things turning me off than the ones turning me on.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice presentation and good start but needs some improvements like fix the english and renders with more brightness

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkhan3D

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Don't like the faces of especially the female characters in the previews..
They all seem to to suffer from some kind of genetic malformation.
I find them fockin' ugly.
Not for me.

Reactions: ann87ra

Darkhan3D

3D Artist
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
MC wrote in the diary that Linda is his sister, and DEV said she is not... WTF?
So, a lot of things will change in the next version(with proofreader i hope). I overlooked diary, I hope this is the answer you want. Thanks for the comment.
I've already written a story about why Linda lives with the MC but I haven't added it to the game yet. I thinked incest relationship, but later I changed my mind because I have better idea.

• Sad
Reactions: Larry2000