Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Once you finally get out of your room the English gets very bad. I get the gist of what's going on but it makes no sense reading it, and that's half of a VN.

Reactions: hr17

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is this?
Hidden objects game?
Did you check the window that is behind the tv, Under the bed, both drawers next to the tv, and of course all the rest for me the one I was missing was the window.
The one I was missing was LEFT: Trophy shelf, that was tiresome. If this is how the sandbox is going to be I'm already done.

Edit: Everything to leave.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will you come back for seconds if this ever sees another update?

Reactions: JokerLeader

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What is this?
Hidden objects game?

Will you come back for seconds if this ever sees another update?
It's unlikely I will but it's not entirely down to the sandbox. It's the poor English that really does it for me. If I can't enjoy reading the dialogue I can't enjoy the VN, simple as that. If they both improve I wouldn't say it's out of the question though.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So i guess since its not in future tags this won't be a harem?...bummer the exotic look of the girls reminds me of F.I.L.F.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. we are in the good company of gamers willing to help us game also:
The one I was missing was LEFT: Trophy shelf, that was tiresome. If this is how the sandbox is going to be I'm already done.

Edit: Everything to leave.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've made a walkthrough mod for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints/colors green during dialogue
  • Adds a Help button during freeroams in top right corner
Installation:
  1. Use unren option 1) Extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod your Crisis Avert folder then overwrite if prompted
Don't make me guess where to click. Nothing more annoying than having to spend time doing that to get further in the game.
No guess work but pure game time.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I also don't understand all the sandbox dread, since the DEV said it won't have grind.

To me, everything looks fine, except for a couple of flattened tags. Type, footjob if is optional is quiet. Lesbianism, blackmail, and group sex depending on how it is implemented can also be cool, especially if that group sex is MFF.

But what really scares me here is this prostitution TAG. How will this be implemented here, will it once again be like in DIK, where college students will be whoring themselves in the bathrooms? Is it avoidable? I hope Sco Darkhan can clarify without spoiling what's to come. I do not like to get into relationships with prostitutes not, that's kind of another tag that also hate in games. Then I would be grateful for a response from the DEV.

In addition, good luck DEV, the Game looks very interesting.

Reactions: HansDampf788

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
really like the gloomy setting that the screenshots (seem to) suggest. sad to hear that the dialogue is engrish :/

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I also don't understand all the sandbox dread, since the DEV said it won't have grind.
How can people not understand? Its a completely different gameplay. Some people like RTS, some people dont. Some people like FPS, some people dont.

I come here to have sexual stories. If i wanted to click on stuff i would play games done for that. Having sandbox elements disrupt my immersion on the story and really put me off.

Not to mention its almost always done as a way to artificially inflate gameplay so that the Dev has to create less story (which again is what i am here for)

Honestly, if i wanted a lot of interactive gameplay, i would play a AAA game of my preference. I want stories and immersion, which sandbox takes away from me

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
How can people not understand? Its a completely different gameplay. Some people like RTS, some people dont. Some people like FPS, some people dont.

I come here to have sexual stories. If i wanted to click on stuff i would play games done for that. Having sandbox elements disrupt my immersion on the story and really put me off.

Not to mention its almost always done as a way to artificially inflate gameplay so that the Dev has to create less story (which again is what i am here for)

Honestly, if i wanted a lot of interactive gameplay, i would play a AAA game of my preference. I want stories and immersion, which sandbox takes away from me
I'll rephrase what I said.

"I don't understand the DREAD"

What I mean is more like "The game has a cool history, has good graphics, the models are nice, the MC is nice, it has the fetish I like...Everything looks amazing. Oh, it's not sandboxed, I can't play that."

But of course, I understand do not like sandbox, because it is often used to fake the lack of content. But as long as it's to give more freedom of action, or implement some dynamics, I don't see a problem.

And there are also the cases of games with that infernal grind, where the guy has to have a routine to work, earn money...This is also shit. But like I said before, as long as it's not that kind of sandbox, I'm fine. And if the story is actually decent and has the marks I like and all the things I commented on above, I'll never stop playing something just because it will be a sandbox or not.

But as I said, I do not understand who stops playing a game that has everything else they like, just by the sandbox. But I respect the opinion of these people. But I still don't get it, and it's the same case of people who like NTR games, I can't understand guys who want to see their girls fucking other guys, I'll never understand them. But I respect their opinion.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Well .. we are in the good company of gamers willing to help us game also:

No guess work but pure game time.
Well I tried to get past my own door, clicked obvious places, couldn't go, went back, found $, tried again, said I have to back again. That's what I mean, it should be obvious without me having to go back and forth. Yah I didn't look more than 60 seconds, but I shouldn't have to. I'm playing an AVN, not go find Wally.

Edit --- Lol I missed one of the biggest things.... the f'n window. (which in the dark doesn't look like one) Maybe I have my gamma too low/high? I even downloaded scrappy's mod and still had a hard time finding it with him telling me what I missed. Feel stupid... but I shouldn't be feeling stupid when trying to play a game and trying to find something that after the fact should have been so obvious. Again why make me guess? Scrappy shouldn't have to point it out. Just seems silly to me when you are trying to get people to play your game. Just my opinion here.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Had a spat with a dev .. civil one, even after I overinflated about it, where one part of a game was gated on pixel hunting. What the dev did was hide a lotta items in a room and expect players to pixel hunt for them.
The room was dim lit, it was a dungeon cell where we had to find the correct items to use in conjecture to exit.
It seems that some devs like to intertwine in their games text mini games, pixel hunting games, puzzle games, any number of time confusing trinkets to sink players time into anything other than the actual game they came to play.

What I mean is more like "The game has a cool history, has good graphics, the models are nice, the MC is nice, it has the fetish I like...Everything looks amazing. Oh, it's not sandboxed, I can't play that."

But of course, I understand do not like sandbox, because it is often used to fake the lack of content. But as long as it's to give more freedom of action, or implement some dynamics, I don't see a problem.

And there are also the cases of games with that infernal grind, where the guy has to have a routine to work, earn money...This is also shit. But like I said before, as long as it's not that kind of sandbox, I'm fine. And if the story is actually decent and has the marks I like and all the things I commented on above, I'll never stop playing something just because it will be a sandbox or not.

But as I said, I do not understand who stops playing a game that has everything else they like, just by the sandbox. But I respect the opinion of these people. But I still don't get it, and it's the same case of people who like NTR games, I can't understand guys who want to see their girls fucking other guys, I'll never understand them. But I respect their opinion.
Well I tried to get past my own door, clicked obvious places, couldn't go, went back, found $, tried again, said I have to back again. That's what I mean, it should be obvious without me having to go back and forth. Yah I didn't look more than 60 seconds, but I shouldn't have to. I'm playing an AVN, not go find Wally.
The silver lining was that the particular dev had a help screen in the options where players could access a cheat menu so the items would become visible.
Other devs have skip buttons 4 RNG.
Others expect you to work a full week and 1 hour into their game before you can do anything you enjoyed.
This is why there are helpers around here, so grab them hints, grab them mods and beat the game.

Reactions: JC07

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Again its the same example than before. If you dont like RTS games, even if they have a great story, you probably wont play it.

Its the same here, to me sandbox elements remove immersion and takes me away form the story, even if its good, so i cant fully enjoy the games fully.

And if i have to play 100 crappy sandbox games to find a unicorn that makes sandbox fun to me (i have actually played hundreds of sandbox games on this site, all of them took the immersion out of the story and got me fed up) then i prefer to just miss the unicorn and prevent myself from suffering the vast majority of crappy sandbox games

EDIT: Just reading the comments of others that had trouble even leaving their room because they had to click a dozen items i already know this is one of those crappy sandbox games and not the unicorn

Reactions: Bennygee

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I got up to the second sandbox scene and I can't deal with it anymore. It's not actual sandbox, it's a free roam where you have to hunt down highlights to unlock the next part of the story. You have to do every available action of the sandbox scenes any way so the story is exactly the same with or without the sandbox.

They screech the story to a halt. If the player is forced to do everything in a specific order anyway it should just be written as such. There is no point to the way it is implemented in this particular game.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Had a spat with a dev .. civil one, even after I overinflated about it, where one part of a game was gated on pixel hunting. What the dev did was hide a lotta items in a room and expect players to pixel hunt for them.
The room was dim lit, it was a dungeon cell where we had to find the correct items to use in conjecture to exit.
It seems that some devs like to intertwine in their games text mini games, pixel hunting games, puzzle games, any number of time confusing trinkets to sink players time into anything other than the actual game they came to play.

The silver lining was that the particular dev had a help screen in the options where players could access a cheat menu so the items would become visible.
Other devs have skip buttons 4 RNG.
Others expect you to work a full week and 1 hour into their game before you can do anything you enjoyed.
This is why there are helpers around here, so grab them hints, grab them mods and beat the game.
I did not get to play, because of the planned tag prostitution, which is something I do not like, depending on how it is implemented, so ask the DEV if possible clarified about it, as will be implemented here. If it's going to be things like we're going to have to post our girls, see we're going to get involved with some prostitute, or just a way to post obsessive content for some updates, and it will be avoidable and not involve any LI. If it's the last way I mentioned, I'll be able to play, if not I'd rather avoid it right away.

So I didn't play it, but I had seen that DEV had said it wouldn't be a grind fest. But from what you and the guy above mentioned, it sounds like it sucks. The minigames by themselves are already a form of grind. So it's another red flag.