Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I thinked incest relationship, but later I changed my mind because I have better idea.
A better idea, or a safer one for patreon? ;) On the topic of the night renders they are very dark. I also can't say I'm thrilled about the MC's design, he kind of looks like a runt with a flock of seagulls haircut.

On the sandbox aspect, it starts out pretty bad. Forcing the play directly into a pixel hunt just to be able to leave the room seems like a poor choice considering how much first impressions matter with these things.

Diversity and options in an AVN is always a good thing, but is there only one white character in this game? It may just be your choice of textures but this one appears to heavily favor the darker skinned races. Admittedly its usually the other way around but it doesn't have to be two separate sides of a coin.

Lastly, I didn't play all they way through but I would avoid those self inserts of yourself as the Dev, I cant speak for anyone else but the last thing I want is to be reminded I'm playing a game, the only thing it does is break immersion. I'm not saying any of this to put you off, it's just a few of my thoughts.

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Really nice renders. First thought when seeing the preview on the Latest Updates page was "diamond in the rough" level attention to lighting, which is usually what kills most DAZ based games. Just seemingly a bit dark especially when it comes to faces.

Kinda look like images taken from a movie (high quality), but lacking the context and change of lighting to properly cover all the details.

Reactions: 46n2

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crisis Avert [v0.01 Prologue] [Sco Darkhan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 812 MB / 123 MB - CrisisAvert-0.01-Prologue-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 778 MB / 88 MB - CrisisAvert-0.01-Prologue-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Looks really good, Story seems interesting, I will try, but sandbox it's a big no for me, but let's see.

Anyway, good luck dev.

Reactions: "CJ"

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Renders and animations are pretty good. Can even live with sandbox if that's your style. But what is hard to get away with is literally not understanding what you are writing.. Not saying everything you wrote is bad but damn.. The help/administrations of a literary sidekick are much needed and desired. Off the cuff I'd say the talent is there just not the english. Will be checking back and hoping for the best. Good luck to the DEV.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
The female models look good and the renders that are bright enough look good, but some of the renders are too dark, I don't like sandbox, just from reading your mother and Linda it feels like there is an incest patch missing, and besides the sandbox tag, there are at least 5 other tags that I don't like.
What other tags? Extreme femdom? Traps? The dreaded 3 letter word? Rape?

• Haha
Reactions: Leonputh_

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
What other tags? Extreme femdom? Traps? The dreaded 3 letter word? Rape?
I would differentiate the tags that I don't like into 2 groups the ones that I absolutely don't like Femdom, Prostitution, Footjob, and blackmail, and then there are the ones that depend on how they are implemented Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Lesbian.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
just wtf we need to do in our room from the start ? I check everything but nothing happend, i cant leave my room x,)
Same here....that's exactly why i dislike sandbox games
Yeah, it's done very poorly so far. I've seemingly checked everywhere but I'm still trapped at the very start of the game. This has already left a bitter taste in my mouth. It's made worse by the fact that you can't see anything at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, it's done very poorly so far. I've seemingly checked everywhere but I'm still trapped at the very start of the game. This has already left a bitter taste in my mouth. It's made worse by the fact that you can't see anything at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you check the window that is behind the tv, Under the bed, both drawers next to the tv, and of course all the rest for me the one I was missing was the window.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I've made a walkthrough mod for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints/colors green during dialogue
  • Adds a Help button during freeroams in top right corner
Installation:
  1. Use unren option 1) Extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod your Crisis Avert folder then overwrite if prompted

Last edited: