Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Crisis Avert [v0.01b Prologue] [Sco Darkhan] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 908 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 143 MB

Original Mac Size: 874 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 109 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
RIP Incest, we (literally) hardly knew you. :'(
Also, if a massive virus infected ALL computers in the world to just remove this MC's hair style the world would be in a better place. Terrible choice. Other than that, bar a few dark muddy renders, it looks fantastic. Though, I don't think I'll be able to consolidate the lack of incest...

Reactions: kwiatos

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
The write-up for this game makes it sound interesting, and I have definitely seen worse engrish, but you NEED to rework the entire beginning because of the lighting issue! It's hard to know what is going on if you can't tell the MC from the rest of the screen, nor anything else! There is very little light in ANY of the scenes, and the little light there is, doesn't exactly brighten up anything. It's only the screen shots on the first page here that let's me know what any of the characters outside of the one female shown during initial dialogue looks like! Until that is done, not gonna get a lot of positives, or go very far...just saying.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Radio silence for about 5+ months at this point (Patreon, Discord, F95).

Marked as Abandoned.

Reactions: I am Gone

Darkhan3D

3D Artist
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Yes, I'm not make games anymore and I'm sorry about that, but I'm still making Daz3D renders.

Darkhan3D

3D Artist
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
The renders were your strength.. you should team with a writer and not give up if this is something you'd like to pursue.
I love making characters and rendering them in a nice atmosphere. But when it comes to making games, it takes a lot of time, needs a good story, and more.

I also have a habit of doing my best when I do. It takes a long time to make a single scene, sometimes have problems while doing scenes, and my grammar is sometimes not enough to explain the stroy. This kills me.
I really admire the game makers, they release an update with thousands of renders in a very short time.

Thank you for your comment:), but I'm not sure if I can :rolleyes:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I love making characters and rendering them in a nice atmosphere. But when it comes to making games, it takes a lot of time, needs a good story, and more.

I also have a habit of doing my best when I do. It takes a long time to make a single scene, sometimes have problems while doing scenes, and my grammar is sometimes not enough to explain the stroy. This kills me.
I really admire the game makers, they release an update with thousands of renders in a very short time.

Thank you for your comment:), but I'm not sure if I can :rolleyes:
I'm not entirely sure that's true. If anything its extremely rare.