EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sin título-2.png

Overview:
Alyna is a 30 year old woman, who had an ordinary life but despite everything she has not been able to succeed in life, this game focuses on her life choices in order to achieve her goals through any way possible (Sexual even)
She currently lives in a rented apartment that she pays with her wage earned by working in a mid-sized company owned by a harassing boss and with her best friend from her childhood . Also Alyna has a long-time high school boyfriend called "Matt" who has been in a relationship with her for several years. How will this story unfold?

Revamp of the game: here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-30
Release Date: 2022-08-30
Developer: R1leyD4rk - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Alyna_event.png fondo80.jpg fondo752.jpg fondo448.jpg fondo790.jpg fondo864.jpg fondo896.jpg fondo918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game focuses on Alyna's life choices in order to achieve her goals through any way possible (Sexual even). Also she has a long-time high school boyfriend who has been in a relationship with her for several years.
Poor cuckold, if he thinks she cares how many years he was by her side, :cry:

#BOYFRIENDmatters lol

1884970_Screenshot_5.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
I like the stats screen and the corruption aspect of the game but there is too little content for now. Need to wait for a game to be completely finished in order to enjoy it.

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
  • Single choices are not choices, why the effort to click on them?
  • Unable to stop on the bathroom scene (and some of the other intimate ones).... how evil you have to be?
  • Still pretty short, but it has nice potential :)
1.Yes, they are just there to give the player an advice.
Some people just skip the entire game without reading or caring about the characters or the plot.
However, as you said this could turn into an annoying feature and I'll be giving it a check soon!

2. I see, I'll increase the time to the give the player a better chance to enjoy a bit more of the sex scenes.

3. Yes, this is the initial release to introduce my game to a long improvement process, that's why I called this release as "Prologue" However, I expect that the chapter one will have a duration about of 2/4 hours of content.

Thanks for your feedback.
Tomorrow I'll be releasing an update to fix the points mentioned above and to change a crucial character for the story. ;)

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
1.Yes, they are just there to give the player an advice.
Some people just skip the entire game without reading or caring about the characters or the plot.
However, as you said this could turn into an annoying feature and I'll be giving it a check soon!

2. I see, I'll increase the time to the give the player a better chance to enjoy a bit more of the sex scenes.
1. If you want to accent on that, just make it a big box on the center but no need to interrupt the flow. Just normal click / spacebar / whatever click as usual.

2. You can't foresee how much time someone wants to appreciate a picture. Make it as all others, click to proceed. They are only few anyway. People who want, will stop, the others will press quickly 2-3 times.

Lota

Jul 23, 2017
The writing in this game really suffers from overexplanation. A lot of the "because"s in this game can be cut out. A simple solution to this could be to just have, for example, alyna say "Oh no, I overslept!", instead of "Alyna overslept because she missed the alarm".

It's otherwise a pretty decent game.

Last edited:

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I like the concept and the MC, I hope there will be many scenes where Alyna wears stuff like in the post image, so I can satisfy my pantyhose and stockings kink.

Reactions: Claudio83

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
With it stating multiple endings, does this mean that things like Ntr/Group sex (i'm guessing this could be swinging) and any other fetishes like this could be one of the endings? And is there going to be a faithful girlfriend / Vanilla ending?
Thought I would just ask and if not then the best of luck in the future of your game R1leyD4rk

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes