Nov 17, 2021
Game updated to V.0.4
duuudeeee..! you only just added few more seconds into the storyline (rape event) without even actually letting us see the event itself X'D your game has tons of potential bro, but at this rate if you keep adding short portions to the story, you're going to make people lose interest in your product real fast, and I'm not joking at all. My advice is, take all the time you need (weeks or months) to create a lot of contents for people to dive much deeper into the plot of the game.. that way it won't keep people hanging with questions and be more interested for further update releases of your game's storyline

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
duuudeeee..! you only just added few more seconds into the storyline (rape event) without even actually letting us see the event itself X'D your game has tons of potential bro, but at this rate if you keep adding short portions to the story, you're going to make people lose interest in your product real fast, and I'm not joking at all. My advice is, take all the time you need (weeks or months) to create a lot of contents for people to dive much deeper into the plot of the game.. that way it won't keep people hanging with questions and be more interested for further update releases of your game's storyline
No, that update was planned to fix a crucial issue that I already announced on the release date of the "V0.3"
A character was already used in another game and it was a "must" fix update.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Thx, good start. The better graphics and a slower pace of corruption would make it even better. I could not identify the details on the boss's face, sadly.

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Linear,, sandbox, multiple endings,,,,,

Someone needs to look up the definition of linear.
Yes, I have those tags in mind and I'm still deciding what to do about. (Based on the feedback of course)
However, I think I'll head to the multiple endings with some sandbox features (As posted on my patreon)
We will see along the development :)

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Yes, I have those tags in mind and I'm still deciding what to do about. (Based on the feedback of course)
However, I think I'll head to the multiple endings with some sandbox features (As posted on my patreon)
We will see along the development :)
Again, you really need to look up the definition of "linear".

Since we both know you won't do it, I'll do it for you.

(relevant defines)
1) : of, relating to, resembling, or having a graph that is a line and especially a straight line :
(2) : involving a single dimension

So, breaking it down barney style, a "linear" story by definition can't be a sandbox and can't have multiple endings because there's no choices to be made. Basically to be linear your game needs to be a kinetic novel.

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Again, you really need to look up the definition of "linear".

Since we both know you won't do it, I'll do it for you.

(relevant defines)
1) : of, relating to, resembling, or having a graph that is a line and especially a straight line :
(2) : involving a single dimension

So, breaking it down barney style, a "linear" story by definition can't be a sandbox and can't have multiple endings because there's no choices to be made. Basically to be linear your game needs to be a kinetic novel.
Thank you.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It's a little short. Can't lie I was expecting maybe an in game week at least or something but I did like it

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes