bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The rape tag needs added to this. It sucks too, yet another game filled with the worst pieces of shit as npcs.

• Hey there
Reactions: radohak

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But there will be also a sharing/cuckold path involving Alyna and Matt as well as the classic NTR/cheating path? I'm hoping yes!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I like the concept and the MC, I hope there will be many scenes where Alyna wears stuff like in the post image, so I can satisfy my pantyhose and stockings kink.
I have stockings and high heels kink (also pantyhose is not bad) instead, especially in a hotwife/cuckold context!

Nov 17, 2021
Thank you for the support!
bruh, your game takes up 500 mb size space and that's it all had to offer?? your game is WAY too short, man.. the term "demo" wasn't even mentioned on it either. There are Renpy games out there with equal size but much longer.. most of the tags included such as "multiple penetration" , "pregnancy" etc. weren't even included in this version

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
bruh, your game takes up 500 mb size space and that's it all had to offer?? your game is WAY too short, man.. the term "demo" wasn't even mentioned on it either. There are Renpy games out there with equal size but much longer.. most of the tags included such as "multiple penetration" , "pregnancy" etc. weren't even included in this version
For now yes.
I hope the content of the game will be huge for the chapter 1.
This means that the "prologue" can be taken as "demo"? Perhaps.

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
The writing in this game really suffers from overexplanation. A lot of the "because"s in this game can be cut out. A simple solution to this could be to just have, for example, alyna say "Oh no, I overslept!", instead of "Alyna overslept because she missed the alarm".

It's otherwise a pretty decent game.
Thank you for your feedback.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes