terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Not sure why this game has such good ratings. Feels like a wet dream of a teen who just hit puberty. There should be way more initial reluctance on part of the MC.
Example on day 3 I think when she can go to the men bathroom and is willing to give BJ to random guy.
Also while the MC and girls in general are wuite well done the guys all look like 2 graphical generations behind. They should be on par with the female chars otherwise it looks weird and breaks immersion.

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
there seems to be a bug. When getting to the MAtt choice to 'Believe her (cheat)' and 'being loyal to Alyna', you cannot choose the being loyal option. if you select that options, nothing happens.

Reactions: evilkitty97

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
where are the other choise rutes gone? the developer totol changed the sistem of choise and story telling.
I was remebr ther waschose to refuseto go to a date or accept, ther was a chose with Miriam accept or not accept the whore rute. Now it's tooo fast going on direct on the whore rout without even even make a choise, Really?

Theprevoius apdate was better then this one. clealry he cut out all the choise we alredy see. Working in the bar. Whyon heart the hold boss told she cent leav thejobe becous of bonuses "In real life it the could be in jail by now. Why in all she keep work ther when she left the work. "

If she queit the jobe she can't go there, only to take her personal belongs and the boss need to pay her withou too much afusse.

Why we directly to whore rute alredy no matter what shealredy whoring her self out (Most of choise got eresed)?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
game needs a LOT of work smoothing things out.. its far to jumpy.. it has a good potential but feels like every scene has been rushed and sellotaped together to get it finished in any shape possible.. visuals need sharpening too

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
[
But for to follow the cuckold path what stats have to be high?
No, is not complete for this release, I'm planning to add more content for the next update.
However, I'm planning to take 2 months to release the major part of the main story with new decisions for the game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Not sure why this game has such good ratings. Feels like a wet dream of a teen who just hit puberty. There should be way more initial reluctance on part of the MC.
Example on day 3 I think when she can go to the men bathroom and is willing to give BJ to random guy.
Also while the MC and girls in general are wuite well done the guys all look like 2 graphical generations behind. They should be on par with the female chars otherwise it looks weird and breaks immersion.
Ok, good luck.
There's more games on the forum that you can play.
Sorry if it didn't fill your expectations.
For the graphics, yes... I think using Honey Select 2 as a beginner it is a bad choice, I've been through many issues with it.

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
there seems to be a bug. When getting to the MAtt choice to 'Believe her (cheat)' and 'being loyal to Alyna', you cannot choose the being loyal option. if you select that options, nothing happens.
Not a bug.
It's sub-developed... If you choose other decisions (Rape and Johan) until I add more content for the next release.
Still on development.

Last edited:

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
where are the other choise rutes gone? the developer totol changed the sistem of choise and story telling.
I was remebr ther waschose to refuseto go to a date or accept, ther was a chose with Miriam accept or not accept the whore rute. Now it's tooo fast going on direct on the whore rout without even even make a choise, Really?

Theprevoius apdate was better then this one. clealry he cut out all the choise we alredy see. Working in the bar. Whyon heart the hold boss told she cent leav thejobe becous of bonuses "In real life it the could be in jail by now. Why in all she keep work ther when she left the work. "

If she queit the jobe she can't go there, only to take her personal belongs and the boss need to pay her withou too much afusse.

Why we directly to whore rute alredy no matter what shealredy whoring her self out (Most of choise got eresed)?
My apologies.
The previous update was too greedy even for me (introducing many routes and choices in a short time, made the game very complex to continue) Making sub choices and routes for an introductory chapter was an initial mistake.
However, the original idea of the game (having some choices like the v1.0) but this time they won't change the story plot at all. They will be available for the chapter two again.

Making a game like that and trying to satisfy everyone's fetishes can be stressing.
That's why I decided to choose between remaking the game entirely with the resources I have or abandoning the game (plus the strong reviews)
I'm sorry and thank you.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
My apologies.
The previous update was too greedy even for me (introducing many routes and choices in a short time, made the game very complex to continue) Making sub choices and routes for an introductory chapter was an initial mistake.
However, the original idea of the game (having some choices like the v1.0) but this time they won't change the story plot at all. They will be available for the chapter two again.

Making a game like that and trying to satisfy everyone's fetishes can be stressing.
That's why I decided to choose between remaking the game entirely with the resources I have or abandoning the game (plus the strong reviews)
I'm sorry and thank you.
It was better befor and it wasn't mistake to addem alredy. I do that as well, but I alweyes find a way to add them without eres the one alredy existed, doing that (eresing choise I really enjoyed doing is a mistake.) Now I find my self whorring alridy out with no metter what choise we take. It what ruining the immersion choise and free to choose whatere path we want to be on and aviding those we don't want to be on.

Well wethewer. I better gonna play the old version v1.3 it was better then the actual one. This one v1.4 rushing things too fast where The MC alredy whoring her self and go to work even if she quit and choise deleted, I can't even refuse to be prostitute.

Just develop a rute by route choise by choise. Make sure to take note on your shulder to make sure everyting is fine. But eresing choise I enjoing make it reall a bad move.

Last edited:

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
It was better befor and it wasn't mistake to addem alredy. I do that as well, but I alweyes find a way to add them without eres the one alredy existed, doing that (eresing choise I really enjoyed doing is a mistake.) Now I find my self whorring alridy out with no metter what choise we take. It what ruining the immersion choise and free to choose whatere path we want to be on and aviding those we don't want to be on.

Well wethewer. I better gonna play the old version v1.3 it was better then the actual one. This one v1.4 rushing things too fast where The MC alredy whoring her self and go to work even if she quit and choise deleted, I can't even refuse to be prostitute.

Just develop a rute by route choise by choise. Make sure to take note on your shulder to make sure everyting is fine. But eresing choise I enjoing make it reall a bad move.
I see, thank you very much for the tips.
I think I'll take a look at the code.

Reactions: 88Michele88
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes