BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm finding a lot of continuity errors in this. I did a stay in the office get raped at night route but after going gym on the weekend I was suddenly working at the cafe which made no sense. As well as that I did a run where I used contraceptive but I was still pregnant after the drug trial thing.

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Still not starting. It doesn't even show up on task manager. No error, no "exe has stopped working" it also doesn't create a log file.
That is weird, try adding the game as exception through your antivirus.
Or playing one of the compressed version listed above.

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I'm finding a lot of continuity errors in this. I did a stay in the office get raped at night route but after going gym on the weekend I was suddenly working at the cafe which made no sense. As well as that I did a run where I used contraceptive but I was still pregnant after the drug trial thing.
Check if you fix your path with this.

Alex_88

Aug 15, 2017
That is weird, try adding the game as exception through your antivirus.
Or playing one of the compressed version listed above.
Yeah it is weird I was able to play it before and I really like the game. I tried the compressed version and it also won't start. I'll just wait for the next update and maybe it will finally work again.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 1947549

Overview:
Alyna is a 30 year old woman, who had an ordinary life but despite everything she has not been able to succeed in life, this game focuses on her life choices in order to achieve her goals through any way possible (Sexual even)
She currently lives in a rented apartment that she pays with her wage earned by working in a mid-sized company owned by a harassing boss and with her best friend from her childhood . Also Alyna has a long-time high school boyfriend called "Matt" who has been in a relationship with her for several years. How will this story unfold?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-30
Release Date: 2022-08-30
Developer: R1leyD4rk - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED - TORRENT*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1863827 View attachment 1947556 View attachment 1947559 View attachment 1947558 View attachment 1947560 View attachment 1947561 View attachment 1947562 View attachment 1947563
cr1tical?
c1tical.PNG

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
this strory is all over the place. people and alyna talking about things that never happend in my playthrough. you should work on your script.
this is what happend: alyna goes to the cafe than gets aproached by two random guys they want that she follows them what she does. she meets her coworker that is the boss of the brothel. she ask if alyna wants to work for her. than alyna starts talking how one of that guys raped her even they never meet before. and i declined working for her. next day in the mall alyna starts to talking like she is working in the brothel even i choose not to.

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
Another one, huh! Why some devs love to fuck themselves in the ass by making game with multiple unnecessary routes. Nothing ruining the experience more than continuously save then load just to skip text. A well defined "yes or no" choice will greatly help these games that are still having resource constraints for development. Those who want to see it all will have a thorough experience while those wish to avoid certain kinks can easily navigate the choices.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Now, I hate visual novels, specially 3D ones.
But for me, this one was pretty good because:
None of that extra lines with slice of life BS ('I ate this', 'I walked there', or some random philosophical quote that we don't care about.)This goes straight to the point.

Pregnancy. I hope it will be a mechanic.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.7.5
Size 298 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes