• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crisis of Faith [v2.0] [Felan Wilde]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hmm, I thought it was 6 months with no communication? Or is it 3? :unsure:

Oh well... Wasn't looking promising either way.

thatrandomguy14

Oct 17, 2021
Y’all, Felan Wilde is back and is planning on making content again. He claims that he’s gonna pick up on “old projects”, suggesting that he’s also gonna work on this game again. Should we take off the abandoned tag?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Y’all, Felan Wilde is back and is planning on making content again. He claims that he’s gonna pick up on “old projects”, suggesting that he’s also gonna work on this game again. Should we take off the abandoned tag?
Abandoned tag doesn't get removed until content comes out.

Reactions: the X hunter

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So there is some sort of news on this game on the devs Substar however paywall so if anyone wants to be a hero

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
So there is some sort of news on this game on the devs Substar however paywall so if anyone wants to be a hero
I think it's the same in Pivix just the picture is different the one behind the paywall is +18

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
I read the subscribestar message, as the post above me said it's basically the same as the one on pixiv, it doesn't explicitly talk about this game, just "look forward of a return to some of my previous work and projects as I pull myself back into the flow or things".

Reactions: the X hunter
Jan 27, 2023
My Review:
A story about a family of two mothers in which one is a futa.
Good:
+ Bigdick
+ Some naked scendes
+ A little bit of corruption
Bad:
- Very short story
Sex scenes
1. (with the wife: blowjob and anal)

2/5

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Dev was more focused on comics even before his disappearance, so it's not worth waiting for the game to return, IMO.

AlpineCoffe2

Mar 1, 2023
Dev was more focused on comics even before his disappearance, so it's not worth waiting for the game to return, IMO.
At least he is doing something. Wish adult game developers were more like anime artists. They at least give you a full season before they throw in the towel. Although most anime is like quitting LOTR at the The council of Elrond.

Edit: Spelling.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes