• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crisis of Faith [v2.0] [Felan Wilde]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
there is some info update on their subscribe star however I dont have cash to spare on subbing for random info.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Futa pinup and Update

Hey guys, I had predicted that march would hit me quite hard and it has. I had planned to get this month's comic out on the 10th and then every Thursday till it was done But I haven't managed that. So the next comic will mostly likely be out on the 19th-20th.

Crisis of Faith 3.0 is still on the way but progress has been slow. I am hoping to get the last of the writing and coding done this week and I'll make it known when I have.

Otherwise, sorry for the delay and gap, I'll get back to it soon.

From pixiv.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Update April 2022

Hey all, this is a quick update to let you all know I'm still about. The troubles I was facing in March have chased me into April but I am now starting to get myself back into my rendering work. This is a picture from a practice set I was doing exploring Lizzie in a College setting as a tutor to high school girls, the set isn't complete but the pages that are done are going up on my Fanbox.

In more news the comic I'd planned to do for march I've compacted to fit into two shorter parts rather than my usual four and the first of those will come out on Sunday the 17th, with a return to normal comic releases in May.

In game news I can only say it's still coming. I'll get there.

From Pixiv

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
Update April 2022

Hey all, this is a quick update to let you all know I'm still about. The troubles I was facing in March have chased me into April but I am now starting to get myself back into my rendering work. This is a picture from a practice set I was doing exploring Lizzie in a College setting as a tutor to high school girls, the set isn't complete but the pages that are done are going up on my Fanbox.

In more news the comic I'd planned to do for march I've compacted to fit into two shorter parts rather than my usual four and the first of those will come out on Sunday the 17th, with a return to normal comic releases in May.

From Pixiv
dead

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
Well, unfortunately I lost hope in this game... statistically this game is already abandoned.
It's always like this, 95% of futa games, the author starts to delay in the updates and gradually disappears without giving news of the game's development. Until a few months later he announces the discontinuation of the project (fuck Alicia)...
I think it's only a matter of a few days for the announcement of the abandonment of this one too.
We may have an update from v3.0, but I doubt it will go beyond that.

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
Well, unfortunately I lost hope in this game... statistically this game is already abandoned.
It's always like this, 95% of futa games, the author starts to delay in the updates and gradually disappears without giving news of the game's development. Until a few months later he announces the discontinuation of the project (fuck Alicia)...
I think it's only a matter of a few days for the announcement of the abandonment of this one too.
We may have an update from v3.0, but I doubt it will go beyond that.
It has happened so many times that it even amuses me when they abandon a futa game

Chaos965

Jan 4, 2021
Update April 2022

From Pixiv
Well his updates are worthless he has no intention of completion and once more he didn't meet a deadline after excuse, can someone just slap abandoned on this thing.

Reactions: Sombramain22

SBSeed1

Oct 12, 2021
i wish i had the money to pay someone to make this into a fully interactive 3D game...
the only downside to that would be it potentially becoming a walking sim for a lot of it lol...
(it is always a fun idea to play around with but aside that, there needs to be more of these being completed since there are so few already)

in hopes of seeing a finished futa protag VN:
if anyone knows how to get the programming/art-animation going i can help write the story, and branches from choices (including good bad endings) potentially.
i would like to see more of these finished, instead of being just demo's or super short and then become abandoned...

Reactions: jamonserrano

thatrandomguy14

Oct 17, 2021
Yo if it were up to me, I would gladly take all the character models and the assets, learn how to code these types of games, and finish what he started lmao. I’d give him the benefit of the doubt and say he’s just going on a temporary hiatus for his job/mental health or something, but if that’s not the case he just completely abandoned his work and in a sense, us

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes