Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
first bestiality is gone now rape? whats next? also fuck patreon and there fucking rules if i was a dev and i used patreon ill have two versions one for patreons staff or whatever thats somewhat censored just for those fuck holes and the other thats not altered thats what id do if i was a h game dev but im not

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
first bestiality is gone now rape? whats next? also fuck patreon and there fucking rules if i was a dev and i used patreon ill have two versions one for patreons staff or whatever thats somewhat censored just for those fuck holes and the other thats not altered thats what id do if i was a h game dev but im not
Chill, man. There is no "now rape", rape was removed along with the bestiality literally years ago. If you've been keeping up with the game and haven't noticed it before now, there clearly isn't an issue and you enjoy the content we're creating just fine despite it not being rape.

Also, keeping an off-site patch for content that breaks Patreon ToS would get you swiftly banned from Patreon, lol. They DO pay attention for content that you're clearly developing along with the game, even if it's not on Patreon itself, so your plan would backfire tremendously. At the end of the day, Patreon is beholden to the rules of their payment processors, just like every other company that handles payments in any way - they couldn't allow it even if they wanted to, or their entire business, and everyone who relies on it, would go belly up overnight. It sucks, but Patreon themselves aren't the cause of it, and I think it's good to know where to properly direct your anger.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
You really dont need to reply to the same type of comments, Anon. It doesn't matter how many times you reiterate, people wont read the whole thread and will keep commenting the same thing. This happens in every popular thread that I have been in.

Reactions: axelaen and Anon42

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I mean we seem to come very close to the point where patreon rules and steam rules align, aren't we?
So shouldn't this just be the basic modus operandi being an adult dev at this point?
Correct me if i'm wrong but this is exactly what it looks like from a player perspective and also somone that would buy a game like this on steam if it ever gets on there, btw.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Also, keeping an off-site patch for content that breaks Patreon ToS would get you swiftly banned from Patreon, lol. They DO pay attention for content that you're clearly developing along with the game, even if it's not on Patreon itself, so your plan would backfire tremendously.
Is there any hentai game dev on patreon this scenario happend to?
I mean yeah most japanese vn devs do not use patreon, i would think but mostly all of them deliver free adult content patches for their steam versions, so how does this add up? I don't get it.

Also its great if patreon gets defended all the time becasue muh evil payment processor and all of that, but can we start thinking about ways out of this one way street already and stop making excuses for this shitty situation already?!

darmon

Jun 17, 2018
Bestiality is not allowed? Aren't the Evodex insects? Or is this okay because they count as alien insects?
(Btw. I really like them)

darmon

Jun 17, 2018
They're not insects. They're aliens with crystals embedded in their body that fly using what is essentially space magic.
This explains the uh... white refreshment juice they are injecting into Alicia. Truly, a marvelous design.

Reactions: Anon42

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Before I get into the weekly update here, let me apologize for not updating here in such a long time - the last update for Crisis Point, v0.37, came out a while ago, and I never got around to posting the update about it here, mostly due to heaping amounts of stress and burnout. If you want to read about what was in the update, you can check it out here: (the post does NOT require a Patreon account or subscription, accessing it is completely free). In the meantime, I've since recovered and am feeling better, and v0.38 development is well under way; here's this week's post about it!

(The following is (mostly) a copy-paste from our If you like what you see, )

Hey everyone! Got a great update for you this week, so rather than beating around the bush, let's get right into it eh?

New_water_enemy_ItchIO.gif
(The higher quality gif keeps erroring out, so I had to post this small version, sorry - you can click here to see it in higher quality: )

First off, the gif posted above! As you can see, I worked on a new, underwater enemy for Crisis Point this week. They're still missing animation work, but they're pretty much fully functional already. Their speedy, direct movement provides a unique challenge for Alicia when her movement is hampered by water; by default, Alicia can't dash or slide while underwater, so you'll have to be careful with these guys around to avoid being overwhelmed!

The observant among you might also notice another thing in the gif above, which is a little "dust/pollen particle" effect in the background of the Deep Soil. It's a small thing, but one that adds a nice amount of movement and life to the area in my opinion. I really want to add more little detail touches like this to every area in Crisis Point, since I think it's a great way to elevate the game's quality in more subtle ways.

Next up, if you didn't notice, we started streaming again this week! I've decided on a new streaming schedule - last update, turns out I was streaming too much for my mental health, and I ended up finishing v0.37 feeling pretty burnt out. I'm an introvert by nature, and streaming 4-5 days a week after not streaming for so long was just too much for me, which is why it's taken a while to get back to our regular work schedule. Sorry about that! For this update, I'm going to drop down to 3 days a week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday. My sleep schedule is also super off right now, so I'm going to be starting streams at 5 pm EST instead of 2 like before. This will probably change again if I get my sleep schedule back on track, but for now that's what we're goin' with.
TL;DR - Stream schedule is now Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 5 pm EST!

Next up, a few words on the progress of the game's writing! As I mentioned in the recent status update post, I spent time really finalizing the greater storyline of Crisis Point recently. Turns out, having the story written out instead of just floating around in my head is a phenomenal idea, as I've had the itch to write a bunch since then! I finished two new scripts this week, one for a cutscene (which will introduce more new NPCs), and one for a story-related HCG. I don't know if these will make it into this update, my guess would be probably not since Red and Orex have their hands full with all the other work I have for them, and we need a lot of animations for their introduction scene, but we'll certainly try our best!

Next, a small update on Red's status - since Kuso left and we decided to hire Red to do CGs, he's been working on the Slime CG rework, and is nearly done with it now! Once he's done, I'll post one of the images as a Patron-only post, so you can see what kind of art he'll be bringing to the table. Spoiler alert: it's fantastic! He has a lot of freelance work on his plate, so he can't devote all of his time to Crisis Point at the moment, but as soon as he's done with the Slime CG I'm going to have him get started on the Torguis CG to make sure there will definitely be some brand new H-content in this update. The Torguis CG is one I'm especially proud of (the script file is about twice as long as any previous CG!), so I can't wait to get it in your hands!

Current_movement.gif

Lastly, another gif from the game! This update is all about getting you guys underwater, so naturally there's a lot of underwater mechanics being worked on. In some underwater areas, you'll find strong currents that push Alicia back if she tries to pass them. Even the bubbles from her underwater Flare Shot are rejected! Maybe there will be some kind of upgrade to let you bypass them eventually..?

Current_bubbles.gif

Alright, that's all the major stuff for this week! Thanks so much for reading, everybody, and for supporting Crisis Point! Hope to see you at the streams!

Last edited:

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Before I get into the weekly update here, let me apologize for not updating here in such a long time - the last update for Crisis Point, v0.37, came out a while ago, and I never got around to posting the update about it here, mostly due to heaping amounts of stress and burnout. If you want to read about what was in the update, you can check it out here: (the post does NOT require a Patreon account or subscription, accessing it is completely free). In the meantime, I've since recovered and am feeling better, and v0.38 development is well under way; here's this week's post about it!

(The following is (mostly) a copy-paste from our If you like what you see, )

Hey everyone! Got a great update for you this week, so rather than beating around the bush, let's get right into it eh?

View attachment 522583
(The higher quality gif keeps erroring out, so I had to post this small version, sorry - you can click here to see it in higher quality: )

First off, the gif posted above! As you can see, I worked on a new, underwater enemy for Crisis Point this week. They're still missing animation work, but they're pretty much fully functional already. Their speedy, direct movement provides a unique challenge for Alicia when her movement is hampered by water; by default, Alicia can't dash or slide while underwater, so you'll have to be careful with these guys around to avoid being overwhelmed!

The observant among you might also notice another thing in the gif above, which is a little "dust/pollen particle" effect in the background of the Deep Soil. It's a small thing, but one that adds a nice amount of movement and life to the area in my opinion. I really want to add more little detail touches like this to every area in Crisis Point, since I think it's a great way to elevate the game's quality in more subtle ways.

Next up, if you didn't notice, we started streaming again this week! I've decided on a new streaming schedule - last update, turns out I was streaming too much for my mental health, and I ended up finishing v0.37 feeling pretty burnt out. I'm an introvert by nature, and streaming 4-5 days a week after not streaming for so long was just too much for me, which is why it's taken a while to get back to our regular work schedule. Sorry about that! For this update, I'm going to drop down to 3 days a week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday. My sleep schedule is also super off right now, so I'm going to be starting streams at 5 pm EST instead of 2 like before. This will probably change again if I get my sleep schedule back on track, but for now that's what we're goin' with.
TL;DR - Stream schedule is now Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 5 pm EST!

Next up, a few words on the progress of the game's writing! As I mentioned in the recent status update post, I spent time really finalizing the greater storyline of Crisis Point recently. Turns out, having the story written out instead of just floating around in my head is a phenomenal idea, as I've had the itch to write a bunch since then! I finished two new scripts this week, one for a cutscene (which will introduce more new NPCs), and one for a story-related HCG. I don't know if these will make it into this update, my guess would be probably not since Red and Orex have their hands full with all the other work I have for them, and we need a lot of animations for their introduction scene, but we'll certainly try our best!

Next, a small update on Red's status - since Kuso left and we decided to hire Red to do CGs, he's been working on the Slime CG rework, and is nearly done with it now! Once he's done, I'll post one of the images as a Patron-only post, so you can see what kind of art he'll be bringing to the table. Spoiler alert: it's fantastic! He has a lot of freelance work on his plate, so he can't devote all of his time to Crisis Point at the moment, but as soon as he's done with the Slime CG I'm going to have him get started on the Torguis CG to make sure there will definitely be some brand new H-content in this update. The Torguis CG is one I'm especially proud of (the script file is about twice as long as any previous CG!), so I can't wait to get it in your hands!

View attachment 522587

Lastly, another gif from the game! This update is all about getting you guys underwater, so naturally there's a lot of underwater mechanics being worked on. In some underwater areas, you'll find strong currents that push Alicia back if she tries to pass them. Even the bubbles from her underwater Flare Shot are rejected! Maybe there will be some kind of upgrade to let you bypass them eventually..?

View attachment 522589

Alright, that's all the major stuff for this week! Thanks so much for reading, everybody, and for supporting Crisis Point! Hope to see you at the streams!
Great news!, thanks for the info.
By the way that jellymonster looks nice.
#GiveCrisisPointPregnancy

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
of Draw Event
for object objPauseMap:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,11] out of range [1,10] - -5.savepoints(100531,11)
at gml_Object_objPauseMap_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objPauseMap_Draw_0 (line -1)

i got this when i clicked on the warp turminal at start of game . . . before unlocking the first one : o

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes