Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Nomnobisnomine

Apr 4, 2018
So is it possible to download older versions of the game anywhere, like version .27 and. 26?, I've tried looking but I cannot personally find any.

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
So is it possible to download older versions of the game anywhere, like version .27 and. 26?, I've tried looking but I cannot personally find any.
it's a few pages back, but someone MacDakka posted .02-.13
mar6 page 64
Aye, of course. you go. :)
Contains V0.2-0.13, with the exception of V0.9, which somehow I seem to have missed downloading back then. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: MacDakka

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
(The following is (mostly) a copy-paste from our If you like what you see, )

Hey everybody! Before I start with the post proper, I apologize for not posting outside of Patreon for the past few weeks - if you want to know why in detail, you can read the post about it here:

If you don't want to read it, suffice it to say the past few weeks have been rough for us for a few reasons, and things were moving very slowly. That being said..

v0.44 Update Thumbnail.png

(NSFW trailer available here: )

Despite running the timer down to the absolute wire, Crisis Point: Extinction v0.44 is now complete! I told ya I'd release it by the end of the month, didn't I? ..well, it's still April in my timezone, at least.

Anyway, you can watch the trailer up above for a few highlights, and here's a quick list of the major things we did this update cycle.

v0.44 MAJOR CHANGES AND FEATURES
-Added in cutscenes before and after Boss 3, along with new boss fight music, to finish up the Boss 3 rework
-Continued work on new Golem enemy, which will be added in officially in v0.45
-Added several new H-scenes
-Added a handful of new animations to various cutscenes throughout the game, to give them more spice
-Started work on Boss 4 (will be kept secret)
-Gave many recolored enemies altered behaviors/attack patterns, to freshen up the late-game combat and exploration
-Fixed more bugs and glitches (full list at the bottom of the post)

A good few of the things that were intended to be in v0.44 didn't end up making it in, including a few things I teased in weekly updates, and I'm sorry about that. The last few months have been rough and I let some things fall through the cracks; that's not an excuse though, and I'll do my best to avoid this happening again in the future.

v0.44 doesn't offer much in terms of brand new content, but it DOES offer many much-needed changes to the game so far; the recolored enemy behaviors make playing through the game much more exciting, and the new cutscenes before and after Boss 3 are my personal favorite scenes in the game so far! I highly recommend playing through the game on a fresh save file to really see the most of what this update has to offer.

As far as our v0.45 plans are concerned..

v0.45 GOALS AND PLANS
-Implement new Golem enemies
-Add more new and updated H-scenes
-Add more cutscene animations to be used in cutscenes throughout the game
-Implement new mobility upgrade
-Implement Azulisk (Crystal Dragon) CG, and hopefully redo Edovex CG
-Add further story cutscenes and a new small "biome"
-Continue adding altered behaviors/attack patterns to enemy recolors
-Finish implementing dialogue choice system
-Fix more bugs and glitches

v0.45 will be focused more on pushing forward with new content, since v0.44 revitalized and finished up existing parts of the game. Many of the things in v0.45 have already been started; Orexius has already finished roughing out almost all of the Golem's animations, Red is already hard at work on the Azulisk CG, etc. I have confidence it'll be a great update, especially with things finally calming down and returning to normal around here.

Oh, one last thing before the post ends, regarding the $5 tier Gallery and $2 tier Gifsets - I will be updating these as soon as I can, but I'll need a few days first. I've been crunching hard the past few days and I need a small break, and the Gallery update in particular is going to be more time consuming than usual to do, both because of the large amount of new H-scenes to add and because of the reworked H-scene code. The gallery is basically going to have to be remade from scratch, so I ask for your patience - I'll have their updates out asap.

Alright, that's it for this update! An endless amount of thank yous to all of our incredible Patrons for their support during this update cycle, especially these amazing and gorgeous people here:

SeraphStarliege
Katsune Teku
Benjamin Arnold
Leon Kiske
Pedro Fraga
TCTheorist
Joshua Woodward
Skrabyzarc
koldkanadian
7mod Al-rby3
Marumatsu
HOELS
Lukas Binder
Dezren

Thank you so very much for reading, and to our $10 patrons, I hope you enjoy v0.44! See you in the next one!
-A42

v0.44 MINOR CHANGES AND BUG FIXES
-Fixed an issue where the fade-to-black effect at the end of the demo might not cover the entire screen, in some situations
-Fixed a missing background graphic and a misplaced Edovex nest in a late-game Summit room
-Fixed bug where Warped Soldier bullets were not properly recolored to match the color of Soldier they came from
-Fixed bug where Hoverjets Hover sound effect would continue looping if the player grabbed a ledge while using it
-Fixed bug where Hoverjets Dash sound effect would continue looping if the player was hit during an extended dash
-Fixed an issue where Warped Soldier bullets would go through walls
-Fixed a room just before the Deep Soil being improperly labeled as a save room on the map
-Fixed a potential bug where Birch wouldn't show up during the camp cutscene where he upgrades your blaster
-Fixed a bug where Warped Sentries would always stand up to block Force Shots that explode in front of them, even if the Sentry was stunned
-Altered the lighting used throughout the game slightly
-Fixed issue where some background pillars in Subaquatic Caverns clipped through into the underwater section very slightly
-Updated screen transition fade effect; the new effect is similar (fade to black), but now uses a shader for a more colorful, visually interesting fade
-Fixed a minor longstanding camera issue where, if the player didn't move for a while, the camera would appear to come to a rest, but then suddenly move 1 more pixel before stopping
-Updated Screen Shake code to look nicer
-Fixed an issue where Power Orbs didn't scale burning damage on enemies
-Fixed an issue causing Alicia's H-scene voice clips to not change sometimes, when entering a duo scene
-Fixed a slight positioning issue with Tentacle H-scenes
-Increased Boss 3's HP and the speed of all her attacks, to make the fight more difficult
-Made the burnable vines next to the Kilogrip in Deep Soil less annoying to hit
-Added sound effects to Crystal Shot bullet chip, and Crystal Dragon enemy

Last edited:

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
you said the golem was introduced officially in 0.44 and said 0.45 also
so is the monster at 0.44 and his h scene in 0.45 ?

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
you said the golem was introduced officially in 0.44 and said 0.45 also
so is the monster at 0.44 and his h scene in 0.45 ?
My apologies, there was a typo in the original post; the golem is not in v0.44 at all, he'll be added officially in v0.45. I've edited the post to reflect this now, thanks for pointing it out.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
My apologies, there was a typo in the original post; the golem is not in v0.44 at all, he'll be added officially in v0.45. I've edited the post to reflect this now, thanks for pointing it out.

Any news as to when v0.43 is going to be released for public play???

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Any news as to when v0.43 is going to be released for public play???
Anon42 doesn't release any newer versions of the game for public play. I think the last one he did was 0.37 with enough promo content for those, who wish to see, if the game is worth supporting. The newer version you see here, are shared by other members, who got the game from his patreon.
If you spent 10$ on patreon, you will get a full version of the game, when it's finished.

Reactions: Anon42

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Dumb question. What do you DO in the summit?
I know that the wireshot is here somewhere, but I don't seem to be able to explore any futher without a ledge-grab or a wireshot already.

I just got to the part where "alien tar" is first mentioned, (where drippy purple goo lands in a pool right next to a teleport pad) but after that room, you basically just loop back around to the room with the lasers blocking both doorways, that required you to do a whole detour get out of.

What am I missing?

Edit: The save point I reached is called "Summit Centre"
I can see about a dozen paths I could take, if only I could ledge-grab already.
Without it, all I can do is drop back down into an area that i've already cleared.

Edit2: NVM, As always, I found my way out right after pressing 'post'
I got to 22,59 and saw another upgrade that I couldn't reach, and assumed I wasn't meant to have come here yet, but if after dropping down the hole you go right instead of left, you can make a jump to an area that you couldn't get to before.

Wireshot acquired.

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Anon42 doesn't release any newer versions of the game for public play. I think the last one he did was 0.37 with enough promo content for those, who wish to see, if the game is worth supporting. The newer version you see here, are shared by other members, who got the game from his patreon.
If you spent 10$ on patreon, you will get a full version of the game, when it's finished.

Then unfortunately I guess this will be my last time visiting this thread... As much as I have enjoyed playing this game, due to the COVID Virus induced loss of income, I unfortunately don't have the $$'s available to support this or any other game. Because having a roof over my head, my bills paid and food on the table have a MUCH higher level of importance than supporting a game... Hell I'm even making my own bread now (I'm really enjoying, fresh homemade bread), to avoid spending money, if I can avoid it.

But there's no point to continue going to am empty well and hoping for water to slake my thirst... for an enjoyable game, so adios folks and good luck.

Reactions: Hfreak

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
(The following is (mostly) a copy-paste from our If you like what you see, )

Hey everybody! Before I start with the post proper, I apologize for not posting outside of Patreon for the past few weeks - if you want to know why in detail, you can read the post about it here:

If you don't want to read it, suffice it to say the past few weeks have been rough for us for a few reasons, and things were moving very slowly. That being said..

View attachment 1171938

(NSFW trailer available here: )

Despite running the timer down to the absolute wire, Crisis Point: Extinction v0.44 is now complete! I told ya I'd release it by the end of the month, didn't I? ..well, it's still April in my timezone, at least.

Anyway, you can watch the trailer up above for a few highlights, and here's a quick list of the major things we did this update cycle.

v0.44 MAJOR CHANGES AND FEATURES
-Added in cutscenes before and after Boss 3, along with new boss fight music, to finish up the Boss 3 rework
-Continued work on new Golem enemy, which will be added in officially in v0.45
-Added several new H-scenes
-Added a handful of new animations to various cutscenes throughout the game, to give them more spice
-Started work on Boss 4 (will be kept secret)
-Gave many recolored enemies altered behaviors/attack patterns, to freshen up the late-game combat and exploration
-Fixed more bugs and glitches (full list at the bottom of the post)

A good few of the things that were intended to be in v0.44 didn't end up making it in, including a few things I teased in weekly updates, and I'm sorry about that. The last few months have been rough and I let some things fall through the cracks; that's not an excuse though, and I'll do my best to avoid this happening again in the future.

v0.44 doesn't offer much in terms of brand new content, but it DOES offer many much-needed changes to the game so far; the recolored enemy behaviors make playing through the game much more exciting, and the new cutscenes before and after Boss 3 are my personal favorite scenes in the game so far! I highly recommend playing through the game on a fresh save file to really see the most of what this update has to offer.

As far as our v0.45 plans are concerned..

v0.45 GOALS AND PLANS
-Implement new Golem enemies
-Add more new and updated H-scenes
-Add more cutscene animations to be used in cutscenes throughout the game
-Implement new mobility upgrade
-Implement Azulisk (Crystal Dragon) CG, and hopefully redo Edovex CG
-Add further story cutscenes and a new small "biome"
-Continue adding altered behaviors/attack patterns to enemy recolors
-Finish implementing dialogue choice system
-Fix more bugs and glitches

v0.45 will be focused more on pushing forward with new content, since v0.44 revitalized and finished up existing parts of the game. Many of the things in v0.45 have already been started; Orexius has already finished roughing out almost all of the Golem's animations, Red is already hard at work on the Azulisk CG, etc. I have confidence it'll be a great update, especially with things finally calming down and returning to normal around here.

Oh, one last thing before the post ends, regarding the $5 tier Gallery and $2 tier Gifsets - I will be updating these as soon as I can, but I'll need a few days first. I've been crunching hard the past few days and I need a small break, and the Gallery update in particular is going to be more time consuming than usual to do, both because of the large amount of new H-scenes to add and because of the reworked H-scene code. The gallery is basically going to have to be remade from scratch, so I ask for your patience - I'll have their updates out asap.

Alright, that's it for this update! An endless amount of thank yous to all of our incredible Patrons for their support during this update cycle, especially these amazing and gorgeous people here:

SeraphStarliege
Katsune Teku
Benjamin Arnold
Leon Kiske
Pedro Fraga
TCTheorist
Joshua Woodward
Skrabyzarc
koldkanadian
7mod Al-rby3
Marumatsu
HOELS
Lukas Binder
Dezren

Thank you so very much for reading, and to our $10 patrons, I hope you enjoy v0.44! See you in the next one!
-A42

v0.44 MINOR CHANGES AND BUG FIXES
-Fixed an issue where the fade-to-black effect at the end of the demo might not cover the entire screen, in some situations
-Fixed a missing background graphic and a misplaced Edovex nest in a late-game Summit room
-Fixed bug where Warped Soldier bullets were not properly recolored to match the color of Soldier they came from
-Fixed bug where Hoverjets Hover sound effect would continue looping if the player grabbed a ledge while using it
-Fixed bug where Hoverjets Dash sound effect would continue looping if the player was hit during an extended dash
-Fixed an issue where Warped Soldier bullets would go through walls
-Fixed a room just before the Deep Soil being improperly labeled as a save room on the map
-Fixed a potential bug where Birch wouldn't show up during the camp cutscene where he upgrades your blaster
-Fixed a bug where Warped Sentries would always stand up to block Force Shots that explode in front of them, even if the Sentry was stunned
-Altered the lighting used throughout the game slightly
-Fixed issue where some background pillars in Subaquatic Caverns clipped through into the underwater section very slightly
-Updated screen transition fade effect; the new effect is similar (fade to black), but now uses a shader for a more colorful, visually interesting fade
-Fixed a minor longstanding camera issue where, if the player didn't move for a while, the camera would appear to come to a rest, but then suddenly move 1 more pixel before stopping
-Updated Screen Shake code to look nicer
-Fixed an issue where Power Orbs didn't scale burning damage on enemies
-Fixed an issue causing Alicia's H-scene voice clips to not change sometimes, when entering a duo scene
-Fixed a slight positioning issue with Tentacle H-scenes
-Increased Boss 3's HP and the speed of all her attacks, to make the fight more difficult
-Made the burnable vines next to the Kilogrip in Deep Soil less annoying to hit
-Added sound effects to Crystal Shot bullet chip, and Crystal Dragon enemy
Do old saves work

ebulimaster

May 16, 2020
this game is certainly awesome. Everything is great, power-ups, story, enemies, breast expansion, background.
Just it would be great to set the proper zipped Xdirect inside the folder, it was a little confusing to find it.
Inside the game, just the control in the map menu was a little confusing (because the key "K" begins to type but just the "enter" is the unique way to exit). May be in the future will be great that the main character transform herself in futanari (with a proper power-up skill), would be awesome, but so far is awesome" congratulations!

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
To see the CG talk to the first or second guy you meet in the first biome depending on how far into the game you are, for animations go through the door at the camp.
yeah i finished the game, and found it,
I wonder why he removed the gallery from the main menu though.

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Do old saves work
Saves will usually carry over just fine, but I don't make any guarantees that they'll still be usable. I do my best to make sure they are, but sometimes it breaks.

yeah i finished the game, and found it,
I wonder why he removed the gallery from the main menu though.
There was never a gallery on the main menu, the gallery has only ever been available from in-game

D

Deleted member 2830334

Saves will usually carry over just fine, but I don't make any guarantees that they'll still be usable. I do my best to make sure they are, but sometimes it breaks.

There was never a gallery on the main menu, the gallery has only ever been available from in-game
I guess they meant...
(Shades)
Debuggu Desu.
Yeeeeeeaaah!

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021

oh ok, why do i remember one?
must be another game,

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes