VN Ren'Py Abandoned Critical Visit [v0.11] [MonLab1]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
From what I know Cousin incest are ok with Patreon. Anyway intial thoughts it's a MC looking to fuck the family(cousin family) game. Decent start so far.Ok renders.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Corrected correction for a summary anyone can read plainly:
I'd appreciate it if you didn't correct my English overview with your Non-English overview. It is Not plain to read for an English speaker.
All 19,500 of your comments sound off to an English speaker. They are understandable (barely) but off.
Sorry for being harsh, but I'm trying to help New DEVs here in this plainly immature forum.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Critical Visit v0.10 with KoGa3 Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev disabled both the patreon and the itch.io.
plain to read for an English speaker.
Also the dev took down
That overview is all over the place with whack tenses
and strange English words that do not usually go together: ”bond back” - nonsense;
”he loves to spend the break with his favorite aunt Jane” - this is present tense,
he always likes to spend a few hours break with a girl named Jane
a break is something short unless you elaborate how long it is.
Vacation tells of a long time as the premise would suggest,
long enough for Jane to have a second divorce, which, to any sane person,
means getting married again and then, after some longer period of time, get a divorce, no?

”As he arrived, he soon discovered” - nonsense using past tense and no place where he arrived at,
then telling that, no capital letter girl name, had some divorce like it was candy.
”that jane had her second divorce” - nonsense - does she buy those divorces in droves? spades? threes? quartets?
That reads like she had another tumor removed, rather than her divorcing somebody.

”Jane's relationship breaking apart from her 4 daughters” - nonsense. A relationship ends, gets strained, goes bad,
a relationship is not a glass to break and spill some girls all over the pavement.

Jane could become distant to her daughters, she could develop one estranged relationship with her daughters,
their relationship could deteriorate, it could stop, the relationship is with the daughters and Jane and her daughters
could break apart, in the sense she broke apart from the family unit, the group she had once formed along side her daughters.

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
How much does this focus on lesbians or femdoms? I thought I wouldn't download unnecessarily. Those are big turn offs and cause the game to be deleted.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev closed both patreon and itch.io accounts for this game, as of now, it only exists here and any place else where somebody grabbed it already. Play this introduction and tell us if you wanna wait for this game to resurface or not.
cause the game to be deleted

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That overview is all over the place with whack tenses
I don't make it perfect unless the dev asks me to. Or if it's super easy.
I correct it to help the members here, maybe take a chance and play it.
It's not a perfect way to do it. But I'm limited here.

I'm just trying to help new DEVs. Most of the time, I don't hear from them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version:

Original size: 699MB
Compressed size Q70: 100MB

PC & macOS= /

Mac Version tested on Catalina 10.15.7

v0.10

roykarls221

May 13, 2022
I wonder if this will turn into one of those threads where a good half will explicitly go out of their way to inform the dev they won't be playing due to the femdom tag, with the other half asking where the femdom scene was supposed to be lmao

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I wonder if this will turn into one of those threads where a good half will explicitly go out of their way to inform the dev they won't be playing due to the femdom tag, with the other half asking where the femdom scene was supposed to be lmao
Most would say they won't be playing this one due to the the overwhelming engrish.. I realize not all devs are native english speakers.. but this one is pretty bad..

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
For those who have doubts if the game had Incest, yes, that was the theme, but apparently the dev had no knowledge about the patreon TOS, so he/she was going to make some change in the script/story I guess the change will be the typical landlady/tenant or the mother friend :unsure::KEK:

Also the dev took down the Itch page, so overview and tags will surely change later....
Do any of these new devs even read the damn patreon TOS?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Most would say they won't be playing this one due to the overwhelming engrish... I realize not all devs are native english speakers.. but this one is pretty bad...
Is The Dev here on F95? I'm thinking not as of now. Maybe they will come on board later.
I started making the script more English- Friendly with my minimal skills. :giggle: This one isn't too bad. Mainly, words are juxtaposed, and some odd phrasing.
I think it would be a decent game if fixed right.

Reactions: CaballeroOne

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
From what I know Cousin incest are ok with Patreon. Anyway intial thoughts it's a MC looking to fuck the family(cousin family) game. Decent start so far.Ok renders.
Patreon is not OK with any kind of incest, or even step-cest.
That's not a problem though, just need to do what hundreds of other Devs who make incest games have done.
Make an Ipatch, or have a relationship naming tool in the game. (y)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes