VN Ren'Py Abandoned Critical Visit [v0.11] [MonLab1]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Watch listed until further clarification is provided about this game & which direction its going to go. The Overview sounds like my Dream game(harem-cest) but the lack of certian tags makes it sound like my nightmare scenario (ntr/mc being a cucked doormat sissy-boy) I suppose time will tell, I'm cautiously optimistic!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Any NTR, sharing in this game, if yes is it optinal

Correctly , the main focus on chapter2 to add Vsex and lesbian. As for the entire story I will hold vote for future chapters what sup genera to be included. The vote is to see what people wants because honestly NTR wasn't plan for. If I will include NTR, it will be optional. Finally, I will post updates on patreon once it verified.
Why are you waiting for other people to tell you what to include in your story? I sense abandonment in the future.

Last edited:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
So... The MC, an (obviously) teenage virgin, usually spends his summer vacation with his Aunt Jane. Okay. During these last vacations he "discovers" that his aunt has divorced for the second time. Wait a minute... Does that mean our MC doesn't talk to his "favorite" aunt for the rest of the year? Why doesn't he spend his summer vacation with his parents? Did they die in a car accident? If there is no "incest" in the game... Will the MC die a virgin? Damn! To many questions!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey everyone, here is a more English-friendly script. since the DEV is not here to ask, I'll go ahead and put it out there.
This is optional and freely given by me. I hope they aren't upset about it.
I tried to stay with the theme of the game as much as possible.
Let me know if there is anything missed.

Is there anyone out there who wants to tackle the light-colored font issue, lack of a textbox, and difficult navigation
window issue? maybe done as a mod. I'm sure the dev would appreciate it.
My RenPy skills suck, so I would just make it worst. :ROFLMAO: I'm not trying to take over the game. Just trying to improve it. And I'm not making permanent changes.

Just unzip the file and put it in the game folder.
EDIT: The main story is in a file called chapters. I think you have to dig down to that file to get the new script placed correctly. If not, you might get an error.

KoGa3 Has done a mod that takes care of some of the text issues. Thanks, (y)

https://f95zone.to/threads/critical-visit-v0-10-monlab1.152157/post-10280082

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
like the game not the premises not many fem dom are good and balanced in here seems that this isnt the case so next update will se if the dev really have a an idea of what he is doing or he will surrender to any kind of supporters crap

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Shame that this will be an NTR focused game but at least the dev is upfront about it. So good luck. Renders look very good (y)
The dev is not being upfront about it they are dancing around the answer and not committing to a concrete answer for some damn reason.

Reactions: Fuckgoth029

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
He probably should have just said no or ignored the question altogether, I don't know why these devs engage with the NTR crowd at all. If it's not planned it's probably not going to work in the game.
To be what I consider fair the harem vs no harem crowds & the love NTR vs Hate NTR crowds cry & rage so hard about it we need to band together and build an ark to survive the flood of angry tears that will wash us all away very soon......

Jokes aside these 2 subjects are such 'hot buttons' that imho, a smart dev would just straight out state if that type of content is a never/maybe/guarantee, it would eliminate 58574738484848 questions asking if it's gonna be on there lol :FacePalm:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He probably should have just said no or ignored the question altogether, I don't know why these devs engage with the NTR crowd at all. If it's not planned it's probably not going to work in the game.
Dev doesn't know if it's going to be in the game or not.

He's going to put content up for vote. If people vote for it, it will be added. If they don't vote for it, it won't.

Besides "guy visits aunt" there isn't anything in the way of storyline being mentioned so it could go any direction. Regardless of people love or hate whatever content the dev ends up adding it's impossible to say now whether it would work or not considering there is no set direction yet.

a smart dev would just straight out
Except this dev isn't playing it smart. It seems he's leaving it up to vote what happens in the game and in five years of being here i've never seen that work at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If he really has no storyline planned out at all then this game will have way more problems than a kink being in there or not. He'll maybe make one or two updates and then give up.
I don't know if the dev has any story planned out but what's in the game so far doesn't seem to have any major plot lines.

At most the guy meets a girl who flirts with one guy then ends up getting MC off later. Playing devils advocate, NTR could quite easily be slipped into that part considering she was groping a guy when she met the MC first time.

Only 1 of the cousins have anything resembling plans and that involves getting him in shape.

One cousin was happy to see him but it doesn't seem to lead to anything, one cousin doesn't speak at all but acts like a queen, one is the usual angry angsty teen and the aunt tells him to help a friend of hers.

Nothing that leads to an actual storyline just a bunch of little events that, in all honesty, could be made to work with any kink at all, it's all open for anything.

Dev seems to be leaving it up for vote so with that kind of plan we never know what's going to happen which is why i've never seen it work. It's like devs think if they make it as interractive as possible they will bring in people willing to pay.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes