VN Ren'Py Abandoned Critical Visit [v0.11] [MonLab1]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
As I want to to know as much as possible about the game's general direction from the beginning, up for vote is a no-no for me. Still, I will start the game and see what happens and if it goes in the "wrong"* (according to me) direction I just vote with my feets (or the Ignore button)! :ROFLMAO:

* I don't play game with NTR, avoid them even if skipable/avoidable. As it will take time from the no-NTR content and often ends in the game being abandoned.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Made a small Mod with WT recommendations and more game settings
(also increased the a bit small font size, can be changed)

Download Mod v0.10a (~5MB)
- - - - - -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2461396 View attachment 2461347 View attachment 2461348
Hi KoGa3 , TYVM for your work here! Any chance of adding a jukebox to the mod?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Made a small Mod with WT recommendations and more game settings
(also increased the a bit small font size, can be changed)

Download Mod v0.10a (~5MB)
- - - - - -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2461396 View attachment 2461347 View attachment 2461348
up pls ^^

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CriticalVisit-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jmerr

Feb 26, 2020
As far as NTR Vs. Non-NTR and possible Harems:

Generally Harem Games involve you cucking some other guy(s). Most good looking girls and almost all MILF's are taken (sometimes by the same Playa'/boyfriend/husband). If the author doesn't know if NTR is involved, it generally does not mean you are sharing (being the cuck). It means you are stealing girls and might see someone they are already involved with making use of them (as part of the plot).

This is closer to real life.

Skippable means you don't want to know what they are up to (and don't peek/spy on them to get info). Getting them for your exclusive use is half the game. The other half is keeping them from getting jealous and possessive (or getting them so addicted to the D they don't care who else you're with). This is also part of the life of the Wanna be Playa'(MC).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Female domination, oral sex, but no listed or planned regular or anal sex tags?

Is this intended to be a femdom game with the MC as a doormat having his face ridden? Serious question. :unsure:
Man I really hate femdom, and lesbian heavy content. Judging by some of the comments and images posted, it will most likely be a pass. As well it sounds like if someone throws some money, it will change the direction and content of the story on the fly.

But playing as a spineless femdom'ed boy has been done so many times. :FacePalm:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Previously on Critical Visit, Alice realizes her cousin is hiding something BIG! ;)
OR
Is it a whole new story now? :sneaky:

Last edited:

LordCharmz

Jan 2, 2018
UP for voting content usually doesn't go well if the dev doesn't already exclude what he isn't going to entertain in the VN up front. I mean last thing people who have, for example, had a typical vanilla experience with a LI don't want a surprise experience like BAM! she's got a dick bigger than yours or find out she has been sucking off dudes behind the sharper image for the past 2 months.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
screenshot0001.jpg
When I press refuse, I get a looped action, and then I just can't go any further. Is this supposed to be like this, or is this another bug in the script?
If that's the way it's supposed to be, then it's bullshit.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes