VN Ren'Py Abandoned Critical Visit [v0.11] [MonLab1]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well that game is just the average family plot game, they should hire an adult to do the writing tho!! The style is what you would expect from a young teenager doing his homework without any imagination and just because he has to, to avoid the punishment from a scary teacher.
It looks like some dev wanted to make a game hoping to get some money out of it but unfortunately he had no idea what to put in it.
Adding a cat as a love interest is a bold move, bestiality can catch some perverts. We already have a dog as our nemesis, we just need to find the woman who take care of him and it could be awsome!
But just when we met Jane did i really heard the word "Yoga", oh my, this one too will fall into the yoga trap, i start to feel shivers down my spine, maybe it's still time to run away as fast as i can!!!
Oh PS: i forgot the fake "choices" That's an attempt to do some humor or is it just some dumb shit?

Last edited:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having content left "up to a vote" is probably the only thing I "Ignore" quicker than the "Censored" Tag. It is honestly NOT a good idea, and that is coming from someone with over a dozen active Pat/Substar pledges.

Its not a good idea because it shows a lack of artistic integrity (you will do whatever is voted for) and also because it shows a lack of planning and forthought for your game (if you aren't excited enough to write the thing, how can you expect players to be excited to play it?).

My golden rule is "you do you", but honestly this whole attitude of "I'll make what is voted for" is just bad. Listening to everyone will make no one happy.

I truly hope Dev decides to just tell their story (and is, of course, transparent about what tags/fetishes that story will include)

Sorry if it seems like I am raging, but the "vote for content" this is just piss poor in every artistically conceivable way. The only thing it can do is get people bidding on content (which may be the $$ reason $$)... which also probably says something about 'arti$tic vi$ion'.

Good luck regardless...

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I made an iPatch for this game, since the OP says it's Aunt (and Cousins) but wasn't written that way. No clue why that's so, or if the dev plans to release their own version at some point, but I've attached mine below.

Also made some grammar and syntax corrections.

I do plan on updating it as new versions are released.

NOTE that it is compatible with the mod made by KoGa3 (and thanks for the help to make it work with your mod, KoGa!) but if you do use his mod, make sure to install his mod first and then this one, overwriting when prompted.

Last edited:

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Immagine 2023-04-13 201444.jpg
VN Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Critical Visit [v0.11]

Patches: Incest Patch by TheSidewinder
Patches: Mod Patch by KoGa3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Reactions: creed901 and Kagrra

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Sigh when you get to point where alice friend olivia first meet you at your aunty house and drag you into your own room and you are giving the chose to do something with her or refuse and if you choose refuse the game doesnt progress. WHATS the point in even making a choose prop there if you get no choose in the matter could never understand why dev do that.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Seems the game is maybe already abandoned. Both the Patreon and the itch.io pages are removed/deleted :(

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I think the game will soon be tagged as abandoned because the Patreon and Itch pages of the developer are gone.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes