4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
Hey there,

I just wanted to give you a short update on the timeline - you can expect the next public release early November.
We have been working on updating/remastering the current chapters as well as adapting some game mechanics and we do hope you will like the result.

Happy Halloween!
Waahnubis

PS: If you are an active supporter don't miss the latest Patreon post, we do have a little surprise for you. ;)

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Hey there,

I just wanted to give you a short update on the timeline - you can expect the next public release early November.
We have been working on updating/remastering the current chapters as well as adapting some game mechanics and we do hope you will like the result.

Happy Halloween!
Waahnubis

PS: If you are an active supporter don't miss the latest Patreon post, we do have a little surprise for you. ;)
Are we getting update this month because am very excited

Dn1425

Feb 17, 2018
The new version seems to get to the end of the first laptop event and then go to the "About/credits" page, is that intentional or a bug/wrong path?

Reactions: sykni

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The new version seems to get to the end of the first laptop event and then go to the "About/credits" page, is that intentional or a bug/wrong path?
I'm not sure myself as haven't played the new update, but they said above this:

Sounds like it could just be bug fixing and remastering, not 100% sure.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Croft Adventures [v0.6.1a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 237mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes