4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Damn I wasn't expecting much from this but its really good (as most Lara games are just shorts / nothing more then just a single individual scene). The Only issue I have with this game is that its to short for something that's already at version 0.5. I take it this has to do with the amount of animation being made. Kinda makes me wonder if it isn't a better idea to just forgo the animation except for in the sex scenes in order to speed up development... But hey I'm not the dev so whatever.

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
Damn I wasn't expecting much from this but its really good (as most Lara games are just shorts / nothing more then just a single individual scene). The Only issue I have with this game is that its to short for something that's already at version 0.5. I take it this has to do with the amount of animation being made. Kinda makes me wonder if it isn't a better idea to just forgo the animation except for in the sex scenes in order to speed up development... But hey I'm not the dev so whatever.
Yeah, we internally talked about the version numbering - well aware that we need to change it, else we need to use 0.9999x at some point. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Skyangel007

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
I was amazed at how detailed the images were . The story is ordinary but the game itself has great potential .

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
In my opinion, a lot of things are done right here, but also a lot of things are done wrong.
A big problem in my eyes is that there are no gray areas.
Either you are immediately on the corruption path or you do the pure path, there is no in between, because you can't accumulate enough corruption points for the next scene if you have decided 1x not to want to be the complete bitch right away.

I would be happy if the midgame requirements are lowered a bit, so that even if you are a bit slower in corruption, you are not completely excluded from all future activities.

For example, not wanting to sleep naked is enough to not have enough points for the next scene, and thus not be able to accumulate more points for the scene after next.

Lower the requirement for a certain scene from five to three points, and the player gains the possibility to have more influence on the game, because he won't be punished so badly if he missed a point before.

Translated with (free version)

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I have no idea why some games have renders like this and others have what look like sims 3 models posed without lighting.

Reactions: Blake639

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
Either you are immediately on the corruption path or you do the pure path, there is no in between, because you can't accumulate enough corruption points for the next scene if you have decided 1x not to want to be the complete bitch right away.

I would be happy if the midgame requirements are lowered a bit, so that even if you are a bit slower in corruption, you are not completely excluded from all future activities.

For example, not wanting to sleep naked is enough to not have enough points for the next scene, and thus not be able to accumulate more points for the scene after next.

Lower the requirement for a certain scene from five to three points, and the player gains the possibility to have more influence on the game, because he won't be punished so badly if he missed a point before.
Thank you for the feedback and you are indeed raising a point that we are looking at, at the moment. The reason why it seems a bit black and white between the choices are rooted in the early development of the game, but this is something that we can and are planning to adapt in the near future.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Croft Adventures v0.5a

Download

Mega

Don't forget to support desdraw work at or

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: dmoxi89 and desdraw

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 18.07.23

Salut tout le monde
Voici la traduction Française :
Lien de la traduction :
CroftAdventures_Halloween2022:

Hello everyone
Here is the French translation