• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Sunday95

May 15, 2018
hi poopers!
where can i find some info about the assets used in this game? i'm plenty of ideas for a new visual novel about/around lara and all that jazz but without the asssets i can't do a fucking nothing... there's not a good soul that can herlp me in my research? cheers!
Lara is obviously Wildeer's model and a lot of the dream stuff is made with Egyptian Elements from the DAZ store.

As far as the modern environments are concerned, no idea.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
you know guys I have been thinking about devtion route and other routes .... lara could be end up as great doll/slave I know its sound like copy/paste form submission route without mistress but with guy but it quite different because for him the stuff he could do to lara greater plus for rich guy many things in his hands and also not bad if just lara find working with him alot fun and she change her professional to modeling in very naughty ways for clients or fans F4Own9QXAAExtWc.jpeg

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Hot Story. I always liked corruption stories where the evil emperor corrupts the innocent heroine so she becomes his evil queen. And Bonus if she helps him conquer more heroines as concubines. I think shinra-kun and g9comics has done it pretty good.

I think there are few choice bugs till this version v0.6.5a

1. I chose gloryhole option but still Astrid (the Liberian) called Lara. And even in later chapters it only mentions Astrid with purple eye.
2. In later chapters Lust and Resist meter seems don't work anymore.
3. There is some Name typos mistake in the game. Like when Astrid is talking the nametag shows Lara.

Overall great game, hope it has frequent update and never gets abandoned until Lara becomes the chosen one and rule beside her emperor ;)

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Haven't yet figured out how to get the 100% completion bonus content, though...
I achievement bar is always at 0% but I have unlocked all the gallery item. And can't view any of the bonus content. :(
Am I doing anything wrong or it's not implemented yet desdraw

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I kept passing on this game, because I'm generally not a fan of games that use well known icons as characters, but I eventually caved after all the recommendations I'd seen for this as a corruption game. Let me just say that I am glad I did, as this was a very pleasant surprise. Thoroughly enjoyed the resistance and the corruption paths, especially that most everything can either be resisted or embraced with different outcomes based on when in the scene Lara resists / gives in. Having that level of choice is pretty rare in these types of games.

My only complaint, and I'm honestly digging pretty deep to call it a complaint, is I wish some of the corruption was a little more insidious. Small things like looking at the shard just a little bit too long, needing to constantly be in contact or near the shard, taking away the choice to sleep nude if Lara does it a couple of times; those are fantastic little touches to emphasize the subtle influence the shard is having over Lara. That she is that little more depraved than she was the day before.

Having sex with Niles can easily be written off as something that Lara might do normally, albeit with less "getting to know yous" due to the influence of the crown. And Lara not really remembering what she did to the thugs if she let the Dark Voice empower her, is also a nice touch of keeping Lara "innocent."

Conversely, and I know this is player choice so really it's not so much the story, I think Lara buying full on BDSM gear or bunny suits comes pretty early and seems like a major leap from where she is in reality. Same goes for the glory hole scene. Feels more fitting to have those be teases for Lara now, that the player can maybe have her show interest in as a sign of the corrupting influence of the shard, but Lara still outright rejects until her depravity is a little higher.

All in all, keep up the great work, and keep making the game you want to make. It will be better for it than trying to appease the ones demanding "moar of my fetish"

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Can anyone recommend more VN games where the heroine joins the Evil Overlord or Evil side like this one. I am huge fan of Corruption Genre but it seems this site uses corruption tag heavily on almost everything.

Reactions: Budokai

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Can anyone recommend more VN games where the heroine joins the Evil Overlord or Evil side like this one. I am huge fan of Corruption Genre but it seems this site uses corruption tag heavily on almost everything.
same here
I'm sure you both already know about them, but incase you don't. Good Girl Gone Bad and Star Knightess Aura both fall into this category. GGGB is a self driven change, but is slower than just waking up one day and being an instant slut, lots of good choices to get both good and bad karma. SKA is much closer to this game, but the gameplay comes first over the erotic scenes; the heroine is influenced by one of the villians as she sleeps and those changes are then expressed both in the real world and the world she is fighting to save. It is possible to actually corrupt Aura too much and stall game progression due to too many debuffs from corruption; so fair warning about that.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I'm sure you both already know about them, but incase you don't. Good Girl Gone Bad and Star Knightess Aura both fall into this category. GGGB is a self driven change, but is slower than just waking up one day and being an instant slut, lots of good choices to get both good and bad karma. SKA is much closer to this game, but the gameplay comes first over the erotic scenes; the heroine is influenced by one of the villians as she sleeps and those changes are then expressed both in the real world and the world she is fighting to save. It is possible to actually corrupt Aura too much and stall game progression due to too many debuffs from corruption; so fair warning about that.
Thank you for your suggestions and Yes I have played GGGB and Our Red String. I found SKA last year but wanted to wait longer as I heard there wasn't much Ero Content yet.

RPGM has many FMC corruption game but I am currently on hiatus from RPGM, don't want to grind to much to see few scenes ;).

I don't know why but most FMC games try to be more lesbian focused; if it's done right it could be good like this one Occultus DOD but it's sad to say but most times those other games fails. And also I don't know why most western NTR games focuses too much on cuckolding and bringing NTR I may get roasted but as a Corruption fan I can say if it's done right from a FMC point of view it can become a very good corruption game.

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I kept passing on this game, because I'm generally not a fan of games that use well known icons as characters, but I eventually caved after all the recommendations I'd seen for this as a corruption game. Let me just say that I am glad I did, as this was a very pleasant surprise. Thoroughly enjoyed the resistance and the corruption paths, especially that most everything can either be resisted or embraced with different outcomes based on when in the scene Lara resists / gives in. Having that level of choice is pretty rare in these types of games.

My only complaint, and I'm honestly digging pretty deep to call it a complaint, is I wish some of the corruption was a little more insidious. Small things like looking at the shard just a little bit too long, needing to constantly be in contact or near the shard, taking away the choice to sleep nude if Lara does it a couple of times; those are fantastic little touches to emphasize the subtle influence the shard is having over Lara. That she is that little more depraved than she was the day before.

Having sex with Niles can easily be written off as something that Lara might do normally, albeit with less "getting to know yous" due to the influence of the crown. And Lara not really remembering what she did to the thugs if she let the Dark Voice empower her, is also a nice touch of keeping Lara "innocent."

Conversely, and I know this is player choice so really it's not so much the story, I think Lara buying full on BDSM gear or bunny suits comes pretty early and seems like a major leap from where she is in reality. Same goes for the glory hole scene. Feels more fitting to have those be teases for Lara now, that the player can maybe have her show interest in as a sign of the corrupting influence of the shard, but Lara still outright rejects until her depravity is a little higher.

All in all, keep up the great work, and keep making the game you want to make. It will be better for it than trying to appease the ones demanding "moar of my fetish"

Hello, thank you for giving the game a chance and I'm glad you like it. Regarding the glory hole you are right and we also realized this. At first this game was going to be short but over time the story got bigger because of that. The beginning of the game seems somewhat accelerated, but in the new update the glory hole scene has changed and we have adapted it to a slower story and we will also show more of the fight between good and evil that Lara is fighting and its consequences. Thank you very much for your observations. greetings

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I didn't play the update, apparently I'm missing out on a lot of good stuff. :love:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm curious... Will the next update include the photo session with this older gentlemen? I forgot his name, it's been a couple months since I last played the game.

Incase this is confidential information, forget that I asked. :p

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Hello, thank you for giving the game a chance and I'm glad you like it. Regarding the glory hole you are right and we also realized this. At first this game was going to be short but over time the story got bigger because of that. The beginning of the game seems somewhat accelerated, but in the new update the glory hole scene has changed and we have adapted it to a slower story and we will also show more of the fight between good and evil that Lara is fighting and its consequences. Thank you very much for your observations. greetings
corruption mmmmmmm ... I gald that thing got better :love:

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes