4.10 star(s) 25 Votes
May 20, 2022
unlike many of the individuals posting on this, I completely understand that irl situations can and do rear there ugly little heads, all I can say is do what you need to do and as for everyone else, patience is a virtue, and constantly posting your anger over update frequency is only going to achieve one thing....the developer/s saying screw this and quitting the project

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
At this point why do devs even bother trying a Patreon at this point. Patreon are scum bags and if your game has even the slightest bit of spicy content they will demand you rewrite your art.

But yet devs are too stupid to avoid them in the first place

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Patreon are scum bags
devs are too stupid
And what are you, saying these things? :p

if your game has even the slightest bit of spicy content they will demand you rewrite your art.
That's just not true my guy. Patreon did update their ToS to help prevent creators providing content that'd be considered illegal in most countries. Depicting sexual acts involving minors, incest, non-consensual (assault, rape) stuff etc.

That unfortunately affects quite a few developers and their existing games, but I'm personally fine with it as none of that is my cup of tea anyway. If you stay away from that kinda stuff you are absolutely fine doing your thing on Patreon.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
unlike many of the individuals posting on this, I completely understand that irl situations can and do rear there ugly little heads, all I can say is do what you need to do and as for everyone else, patience is a virtue, and constantly posting your anger over update frequency is only going to achieve one thing....the developer/s saying screw this and quitting the project
Why would a developer quit their project over some people on a pirate forum criticizing update frequency? They make their money off Patreon, not F95.

Patience is a virtue indeed, but there are limits to that and people should be able to speak their minds about it. There's always things to consider. For example statements made by developers in contrast to what's actually happening. Just being quiet about every and anything hoping it might save the game for another update isn't the play my dude. That's literally how lots of developers turned their projects into absolute milk-machines. And that is not directed at this project right here, by the way.

Tho I must say that I find it a little odd seeing that roughly 8 weeks ago, pixdes said they were done with the scenes and putting everything into the game, adding sounds and details. Usually that kinda stuff is a matter of days, but maybe the wording was kinda off, and truth be told I wasn't able to read the entire devblog, so I'm lacking context. Unforunately I wasn't getting an answer upon questioning what the current state is, but can't really expect anything considering I'm not a paying supporter at the moment. Still, would be nice to have the devs communicate with us dirty pirates more like they used to. :)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm more than happy to be patient, ESPECIALLY FOR MORE CONTENT WITH MISTRESS ASTRID!!!!!

And also, hopefully more lesbian scenes with other women like Lyra for example.

And hopefully more submissive big dick worshipping slut Lara content, in the dream world and reality gets added soon as well.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes