4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
Can you guys give me a full walkthrough of this game. I can't seem to complete all the achievements even though I tried various combinations, I can't unlock one scene in dream, I tried replaying the game but can't seem to work. I'm at loss here

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Can you guys give me a full walkthrough of this game. I can't seem to complete all the achievements even though I tried various combinations, I can't unlock one scene in dream, I tried replaying the game but can't seem to work. I'm at loss here
Iirc, they are bugged and there is currently no way to get all the achievements. I believe this was on their worklist before real life pulled them away from development. If someone else knows more definitively, please correct me.

SashatheSis

Dec 22, 2019
Is it gg for this game? I mean, 8 months, and still not a single hint on when the next update will drop. I dont give a f about what they post if there is no news for updates. Personal issues, it get it. BUT NO UPDATE FOR 8 FUCKN MONTHS.

Reactions: Shadowndev99

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
Guys, no need to get all aggravated, calm down. ;)
I tried to give some more context a few posts back - we're still here and working on it.

Patreons got a status update lately - whether some decide to continue or stop support is up to each individually of course.

Now, real life changes and issues are something that screw timelines as we tried to communicate - and again I will not give specifics on another persons circumstances as it is not my place to do so (which I hope you all understand).

All I will say that the risk of a small team is always that if one part has to slow down, it affects the whole.

Do I personally like the long wait? No...
Do I understand the circumstances? Yes...
Is our "schedule communication" a mess? Unfortunately yes...
Is there effort to get all of this sorted? Yes...

Now please don't gang all up one me... *ducks for cover

May 20, 2022
like i had stated in my previous posting
Waahnubis
these individuals dont get that patience is key, I mean hell Ive been waiting since bloodlines 2 was first announced back in ....shit 2014 i think, and it is finally actually showing up on my ps5 as it will be coming out probably next year. if they don't develop games like you guys, and by the way im in that boat i have no clue as how to code, then it is a waiting game. if they can't wait then move on other wise and this is my opinion on them not you developers....STFU! before they say fuck it and walk from the project. and to those of you who say/ask "why would they do something like that???" shit I have walked off jobs for toxic and hostile work enviroments and you are devinitely being toxic and hostile

Caboose88

Jul 19, 2018
waiting yes but we are all well were paying for a product the fact was before the patreon update there was a period of silence. and so many others have gone done the busy/Real-life/waiting to end up Abaddon so i might have got cold feet early and bounced but i will return when progress is being made again as the Wilder lara is quite possibly the best charcter model i've seen esp when they add the extras like piercings and subtle tattoos. in my defense a few of the games that i enjoyed before this one
inside jennifer ( scuffed ending, they keep switching to new games left and right )
the tyrant ( Abaddon tag )
down the road waiting prob gonna be abaddon
Miri's corruption abaddon

even if it was just a weekly update to the paying people on the devolpers letting us know they are still there that would go miles towards people willing to stay

Last edited:

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
Frequent communication (and the lack thereof for a while) is something that we are very well aware of - this we should have handled better.
No excuses...

Reactions: Caboose88
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes