VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Okay so, I keep discovering how to get all the scenes in the game and keep asking if anyone knows how to get the remaining ones... man, I need to just stop. Well, there is one I know I can't get because it might not be released yet given the "empty space" in the gallery

Another little side: Do not keep the game in fast forward before the credits, it will ruin the post credit scene as it seems it can't be undo and you will have to look in the log to see what happened (there is an empty spot after the first

Last edited:

TozenFroes

May 8, 2023
I found out how to make her walk around naked all the time, the clothes she wears are tied to a specific set of switches in the game. To turn them off, go to "saveeditor . online" without the spaces or quotation marks. Drag and drop your save file onto the page. On the left side there will be a tab labeled switches. After clicking on it, you'll see a lot of numbers on the right side. Scroll down and uncheck 64-70. This will make her walk around naked all the time. When you do this, the pause menu shows she's naked. However, the events for the most part, show she is either fully clothed, or she has no panties on. After some testing while I was still typing this up, the game forces you to put on panties when you go to the academy for class. So after each time you go there, you can just uncheck the number for the panties again. It's 65 by the way. so if you want her to just walk around without panties, there you go.

Edit: After some events the game resets the clothing, so you'll have to go in and change it again to have her walk around naked again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifllslonly

praexin

May 24, 2018
anyone know how to get the stair peeking pantiless scene? i cant get the train scene to happen...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Also having difficulty here. Spent like 30 minutes changing the colors around and I still don't get it lol.
Croix and Aroma each have 8 tiles. One can adjust the bottom ones, the other can adjust the top ones. You have to make them match.

anyone know how to get the stair peeking pantiless scene? i cant get the train scene to happen...
You enter the station area in the morning after waking up. Do it enough times and an old man will randomly crash into you and steal your panties.
After that you do the staircase event in school.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
The game isnt bad. The art is quite good, both heroines are cute/hot so that makes you wanna keep playing to unlock new scenes, the rest of the game however...See, while the scenes arent bad they are too fucking short, and having to clear a whole mission just for a couple of them its dissapointing. Yeah, they arent hard to finish but they feel like a chore, and after that you get one or two scenes that cant be replayed. And it might be cuz i havent finish the game but there is no corruption progress, my croix is at 75% development and her dialogue dosent change, she dosent turn sluty or anything. The fact that there arent replayable event is bad too

Majin_Souji

May 26, 2021
The door in research institute (specifically the one at the 2nd part of after Croix and Aroma got separated, Croix's part on the door where she can get to the slime is bugged, can't progress through the story since going through this door is crucial
I am having the same issues

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
Pregnancy content here is so lackluster. There's only 1 pregnant bad end. Get fertilized during normal play affects the ending a bit then you walk around the post game free roaming with a pregnant standing picture to see NPC making brief comments about Croix pregnancy, no sex in post game. Pretty disappointing...

Side note: this game has RPGM text speed setting, something I hardly ever found elsewhere.

Reactions: fyreant

Mochon

Oct 16, 2019
Check the main screenshot at the top of the page. Yeah I don't know why the screenshot dump don't include more screenshots of her. I think it's mostly because you don't get to see lewd scenes of Aroma (the loli in question) until later on and I would bet uploaders just go through the earlier stages of the game and take a screenshot every now and then and upload them like that. I will tell everyone doing this that it's missleading and you should not practice that. The main screenshot doesn't even show how heavy the loli scenes get either
grax for the info

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
I think you mean 1.092, and don't think so.
v1.092 only removed the feature that allowed you to go back and forth between intermission and main chapters at any point in the game. Apparently, it was buggy so it wasn't working well so I would just avoid using that feature if you have v1.09.

It's probably a better idea to just wait until v1.1. Dev's planning to add more content and it sounds like he is listening to feedback and correcting things with the frequent updates.

Reactions: NosticZ
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes