AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This may already have been posted, but I made this for myself and have decided to share it:
Aroma Intermission.png
I had already done Croix's events so I only have Aroma's. I'm kinda only doing them cuz one of them is necessary to complete the last of Croix's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gervid

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
I played through this game blind before realizing you translated it already. (I should of checked in on you earlier lol)

------
Overall, this game is visually appealing and one of the better games that came out. The UI, map design, and H scenes are well done and the story is decent enough to play through the game.

However, the fighting is pretty generic. No Ero mechanics and honestly could of been simplified instead of being a chore to go through. Final dungeon and act have a difficulty spike, there are a bunch of puzzles and stealth parts that don't show up in the game at all before this act. Dev should of spread these things out in the individual acts and dungeon portions to give them more of a unique identity instead of lumping them in at the end.

Also, the segregation of story acts and free roam for ero scenes makes it hard for me to recommend it to people who are in this purely to see the h scenes. Free roam is limited to the end of an act and if you don't do them in time you will miss them. Of course you can just get all the h scenes once you see the ending so it's a non issue, but you won't get the all the context and shit if you want that.

If you read all of that, thanks I guess.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Just completed this game couple days ago. Its pretty good actually, its got a good story and setting. I like both main characters. Chloea kind of reminds me of a cross between Yang (from RWBY) And Misaki from Index/Railgun series.

Combat is pretty bog standard but its not as grindy as others, its pretty well balanced. You can ambush enemies which is always a plus because it pushes you to grind more without being at a disadvantage. The CG/sexual scenes are pretty decent too, some scenes are bog standard though doesnt really try anything new.

I liked the True Love Church arch I think that could have been fleshed out more maybe like a different route that eventually leads to a game over like Chloea joining the cult and becoming a nun, doing mini-quests then a game-over.

Some parts of the game felt unnecessary though like having to roam around the school with the pretend BF, having to cheer Chloea up by giving her items when she was depressed and the training room really ruined the pacing of the game it just felt so out of place.

Some big battles you have doesnt lead to any sexual scenes, just a game-over screen which was odd.

I'm guessing the dev was just running short of time to had to push it out, so some parts of the game felt rushed.

Theres also lack of cosplay too Id have liked to have seen Chloea (or Croix?) in different outfits and uniforms like nurse, nun, bunny-girl etc. There is some hypnosis to it but its kind of flat

Id say 8/10

Cheers for doing this DazedAnon. Can always rely on you for these things

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
i just figured it out, you have to beat a random robot in the prior room with croix, and itll unlock all the doors. confusing and makes no sense, i know
Man I thought I was hard locked there for a moment... the door unlocks but then defaulted back to red and I couldn't move through. Dev definitely gonna have to patch that one soon. Could give the unknowing a minor heart attack

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
1713448485326.png
Why has no one got stuck on this one yet and posted the solution? I am softlocked as far as I can tell. This would take me hours to bruteforce if I have to unlock with the resetter or door, also if I have to use Aromas tiles as well...

Last edited:

Kyuuuren1

May 16, 2018
View attachment 3552296
Why has no one got stuck on this one yet and posted the solution? I am softlocked as far as I can tell. This would take me hours to bruteforce if I have to unlock with the resetter or door, also if I have to use Aromas tiles as well...
Also having difficulty here. Spent like 30 minutes changing the colors around and I still don't get it lol.

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
View attachment 3552296
You match the colors with the other pair.
You can only change the top or bottom row depending on which character you control.
So just mirror the other side you can't change.

Honestly, I had more trouble with the lasers. I've been playing this game streamed to my tablet so the lag made it frustrating.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
You match the colors with the other pair.
You can only change the top or bottom row depending on which character you control.
So just mirror the other side you can't change.

Honestly, I had more trouble with the lasers. I've been playing this game streamed to my tablet so the lag made it frustrating.
1713528889532.png
1713528909008.png
I really don't know what more I'm suppose to do. The first section worked but not this one. Don't even have the control panel thing to open it

Aromore

May 23, 2018
How come all the translations read "Croix" when it clearly says "Chloa"?? Even the katakana クロア says Chloa.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Croix's part: Green, pink, blue, pink
Aroma's part: Blue, pink, pink, green
Man that is so filthy, I can't believe this is the RIGHT answer! I even thought about this so many times but ultimately thought it seemed too stupid to be the answer, but then again there wasn't many other options available

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
*Checking the screenshots*
Why is this tagged with loli?
Check the main screenshot at the top of the page. Yeah I don't know why the screenshot dump don't include more screenshots of her. I think it's mostly because you don't get to see lewd scenes of Aroma (the loli in question) until later on and I would bet uploaders just go through the earlier stages of the game and take a screenshot every now and then and upload them like that. I will tell everyone doing this that it's missleading and you should not practice that. The main screenshot doesn't even show how heavy the loli scenes get either

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Mochon
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes