MattX

Jan 20, 2018
Can someone plz help me? I don't want to move on to the next section without completing this. image_2024-04-13_124000711.png

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
This is not the final version of the game, right? There were some 'under construction' rooms so there should be more contents.

The CGs are good, you can tell efforts went into making the game but can it be called a good H game? Not really. Specially with the "look for events" thing, which kills the immersion.

Reactions: fallenangelmen

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is this game as linear as it seems? So far I've had the first school day and I don't see how I could've deviated from the path I chose even a little.
EDIT: Guess there's a bit more to it. I kinda hate the sex sounds though. It sounds more like someone is washing their hands.

Last edited:

lersch11

Dec 23, 2019
hi i stay in the labor who you play 2 gils and now stay i on the door. the door he go down but i can not walk inside but the slime have the key for the next door how can i walk inside when my door bugs and get down but you can not walk inside Unbenannt.png

ArCSelkie37

Sep 10, 2018
Am I just being a dumbass? How do you get the Aroma events? I'm still in basically the first chapter and it shows 3 events but no trigger (or heart icon like the first couple).

Karuyu

Feb 23, 2022
does the game allows you to skip the free\interlude mode events and focus only on story so you can do all free\interlude mode events at once later?

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Huh, i'll try that again then... I had spoken to her because I thought that might be the case, but didn't see an option. Thanks my dude.
i think the first time you talk to her she tells you to come behind the counter and you have to talk to her from that side to trigger the switch.

Reactions: ArCSelkie37
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes