• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah honestly this game is worth it if you want something with a semblance of story/gameplay and want to grind for the HCGs. Looking through the full save provided earlier most of the scenes are more akin to hypnosis or rape rather than a corruption type game so you can't even make the MC do anything H related despite having the stats for it. The battle system seems relatively normal and quite the grind if I'm being honest - the first boss you probably want to grind to level 3 and then use the skill for boosting defense and spam her double attack til the boss dies. Such a shame considering how great the artwork is

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
1. ESET doesn't detect anything out of the ordinary here so it looks safe from my perspective.

2. The translation is pretty good, but not perfect due to wrong pronouns sometimes (most of the time they're okay though).

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Broken, incompatible plugin

Unofficial Repack [1.08]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
WindowsPixeldrain
LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks
FWIW I managed to make a working (so far) Linux version using a really old nwjs version, most recent that worked was version 0.35.5.

Reactions: m4kro

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Because fixes can go in after the game is already uploaded. I can push a fix in 10 seconds, I cannot repack and reupload a game in 10 seconds.
Which would be a perfectly reasonable and justified explanation if the patch was uploaded after the game. In this case my question was more because both were uploaded at the same time separately.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Which would be a perfectly reasonable and justified explanation if the patch was uploaded after the game. In this case my question was more because both were uploaded at the same time separately.
The patch link gets updated automatically on Github not here. Once I add the patch link to the thread, it will always point to the latest version on Github that I push fixes to so I never have to edit the OP.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
message for every game developer planning to make a game like this one :

VISUAL NOVEL ! let the rpg alone jesus christ...speech speech speech ... walking like a snail speech speech speech .. combat

no seriously , make a visual novel isntead a rpg game

andanother game wherethe protagonist is a powerfull fighter but let being molested like a filthy vermin without broke teeths ...

Jul 26, 2020
Is there any Vanilla router from this game?
Is this worth to play?
Does this game really not support to play with Joiplay?

anishey

Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 3528525

Overview
She is "S-class Agent" Tsukikage Croix.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2022-03-31
Developer: ninjinpasta -
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.08
Language: English ( )
Voiced: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Patch (Required):

Patch contains the latest fixes and updates to the game. Making it easy to apply new changes without having to redownload the entire game.

View attachment 3528557 View attachment 3528558 View attachment 3528560 View attachment 3528561 View attachment 3528562 View attachment 3528563 View attachment 3528564 View attachment 3528565 View attachment 3528566 View attachment 3528567 View attachment 3528568
How do i bypasss my pc instantly deleting the game after download, because it detects a virus?
Unironically the 1st and only game this happens on and i want to try it behore buying it.

Reactions: dat0neguy
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes