Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Croix, helpless before an enemy who neutralizes every attack, suffers defeat.
Called to the command room, Croix is held responsible for the mission's failure, stripped of her S-class license.

did she get defeated before, did they not like her or is "S-Class" just that hard to maintain?
for what reason(s) did they take s-class from her? aside from this defeat.
Well, haven't beaten it yet but, so far it's a combo of things.

Guy who beat her sealed her power first of all. So she's still strong compared to a normal human but, like 1/10th of her power as an S rank.

There was the mission failure which doubles as a she let the classified info be stolen plus the embarrassment of their S rank being beaten.

Then the good old misogyny of the higher ups as well it seems.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I still haven't finished the last dazed anon banger. This one looks good too. I'll be fapping good for a while

sala85

Apr 24, 2018
too many virus warnings, looks like everyone playing it has all the blood in their little heads right now and don't give a shit about the risk

Reactions: beefenstein

LEET

May 29, 2017
So I get that the h-content is spread out too much in this game, but what kind of h-content is it? Corruption, sure, but random guy type corruption, or are there specific guys the female protag gets to choose from? Multiple Endings, or no?
It's mostly Main story based as you get harassed by the guys of the week. Then you get to either a defeat cg or you proceed. Then you also got hypnosis with the fat kid who's your doctor? which just leads to threesome. She also gets random guy grope/sex. Loli gets some sexual harassment and sex as well. The overall quantity is low as it's mostly reusing the same assets but swapping out the outfits and guy she's fucking.

LEET

May 29, 2017
I dont think it has in combat rape but im not very far.
If you are referring to battlefuck as her fucking people into submission then its definitely not that game.
there is no rape during fights. They can strip her but nothing happens.

Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

LEET

May 29, 2017
This game was weird. It felt like they intended to a lot more with it than what was delivered. Looks like they included very base things so they can advertise it with certain tags.

Like a goodly number of the CGs feel like they were originally a BF mechanic but then repurposed to being CG. Same with a possible pregnancy system.

The CG looks great but the pacing between scenes is terrible (due to the chapter lock between scene dumps). Very much a CG hunter game and not integrated h-game mechanics.
Not even just that. It's just so much reused CG and there is no conclusion for the NPCs. Like, I was expecting the fat kid got to eat well. But that's not happening.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Should be. You can be raped by the phys-ed teacher though if you susceptible to hypnosis cuz you will be given an option to resist sex in the "dream".
I hope it can be done. Thanks for the tip!

Test MAN

Dec 19, 2019
The GoFile one gave me a virus warning too, but no warning from Pixeldrain. Maybe try that one instead?
To add on WorkUpload also pinged virus for me, Trying pixel drain now

Edit: Tested pixeldrain also virus pinged. Probably best to not use any for the time being,

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes