• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Dazed o/
CroixXScramble-1.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: sanctumse

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
The synopsis is basically the Despicable Me 3 plot. It just missed a forgotten twin and an unicorn

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
.....i still can't figure it out, was the art for this made with ai? played it once whitout translation and i swear there was a picture of the girl that felt way too "ai" made, but at the same time it doesn't have all the usual things ai art would had
It is not, dev's art style has been extremely consistent over the years and their first game came out long before stable diffusion existed.

Reactions: hanwen1234
Sep 1, 2020
.....i still can't figure it out, was the art for this made with ai? played it once whitout translation and i swear there was a picture of the girl that felt way too "ai" made, but at the same time it doesn't have all the usual things ai art would had
Its not look at other devs work its similar but this one is more polished and improved

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
it keeps saying there is a virus and wont even get past the dowloading part.. usually it asks if i want to keep so something weird.. also whats the corruption mechaninc like is it only bad ends?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I going to take a wild guess and say that the blackmail tag come from events with the school gym couch threatening the Croix.

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
This game was weird. It felt like they intended to a lot more with it than what was delivered. Looks like they included very base things so they can advertise it with certain tags.

Like a goodly number of the CGs feel like they were originally a BF mechanic but then repurposed to being CG. Same with a possible pregnancy system.

The CG looks great but the pacing between scenes is terrible (due to the chapter lock between scene dumps). Very much a CG hunter game and not integrated h-game mechanics.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
it keeps saying there is a virus and wont even get past the dowloading part.. usually it asks if i want to keep so something weird.. also whats the corruption mechaninc like is it only bad ends?
same here, tried multiple times. can't even finish the downloading.

edit: then I tried to download the compressed version, it works fine.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes