• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 19, 2018
figured Dazed would get to this one soon enough. i've got some mixed feelings about the game from my playthrough in Japanese, but I did hold the opinion that actually understanding what's going on in the dialogue would probably make me like it more

guess it's time to jump back into this game again!

Obe11

Jul 10, 2019
Played this on jp release, after getting pushed back for so long. I was highly expecting of the final product... Disappointed, but not my little guy... I don't remember if I 100% the game, but uhhh, file 3 is the gallery save (looks full) -- edit: game cleared, file 3 gallery

Last edited:

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
it really is a shame... cause i love the art which isn't suprising since the previous game with the vampire was nice too but just like with that one gameplay wise i feel it has alot of missed potential... bought the game as well out of anticipation and the satisfaction that it finaly got released after so many delays... but frankly its one of those games where id kinda go directly to recollection to see if theres a unlock all CG's option.

Though there are H stats they really have no meaning given it doesn't affect the events.

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
.....i still can't figure it out, was the art for this made with ai? played it once whitout translation and i swear there was a picture of the girl that felt way too "ai" made, but at the same time it doesn't have all the usual things ai art would had

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Found the Library, everyone. From the Main Entrance of the School, go up to the 3rd Floor, aside from the two restrooms, its the only room there, it has two doors. And you should be able to see Yuna and a Purple hair girl talking.

Staff Room, is just downstairs from the library. Right side of the map. (or to restart my directions) From the Main Entrance of the School,go up to the 2nd Floor. Its the Room on the right.

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Art looks pretty cool.

But seriously, that obsession of japanese devs with FemProtag games...

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes