FuKyriaStudios

Apr 12, 2024
I'm not usually a big fan of protagonists with that hair color, but I must admit she looks beautiful. Now that I see it, the developer is the same as "Vampire Notes". I remember that although the content of that game was quite varied, it lacked in scenes because they repeated several times. I'll see what happens with this one. :)

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

GeniusForm

Sep 15, 2022
Go the station area and you might get a scene where you bump into an old man who ends up stealing your panties, then go to the staircase with the student.
Can you tell me where the teacher is in chapter 3? In the "back hills" trying to find onigawara??

GeniusForm

Sep 15, 2022
Guys, where is the teacher Onigawara in chapter 3? I've searched for 30 minutes in this small ass forest and I still can't find him??

Landstand

Mar 19, 2020
Can you tell me where the teacher is in chapter 3? In the "back hills" trying to find onigawara??
Try turning on hint mode in your key items if you haven't already. I remember being to walk through the forest easily until you reach an old school building where the boss battle starts.

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
Go the station area and you might get a scene where you bump into an old man who ends up stealing your panties, then go to the staircase with the student.
I have tried between all the chapter intervals as well as during the chapter ongoing, but I couldn't find anything that would get rid of the panties. I am currently on a save before the final chapter.
edit: nvm I found the old man after the train molester 3 mission, thanks for the help though!

Last edited:

Konor860

May 21, 2022
guys, thanks for the advice, it helped a lot, but can I ask one more question how to get through the impasse? photo_2024-04-12_22-29-30 (2).jpg

Konor860

May 21, 2022
guys, thanks for the advice, it helped a lot, but can I ask one more question how to get through the impasse?

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
guys, thanks for the advice, it helped a lot, but can I ask one more question how to get through the impasse? View attachment 3534356
switch to Croix and then get to the same room with different buttons. After that match the colors on both sides. 1712951172957.png
btw this is just a reference image from Croix's perspective, I don't remember the answer. There are buttons which cannot be changed hence those would stay the same. Just match the ones that are left.

Here are some images for anyone who is trying to find a way from those big areas.
Material0779.png
This is the path puzzle that was mentioned earlier

Here are the Lab's big maps to get a reference
Material0781.png
Material0785.png
Material0788.png
Material0793.png
other maps

Material0842.png

Last edited:

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
i ve been keeping it on hold to play for possible future updates(like battle mechanics or more costume changes) but damn gpt translation comes right away

Thanks
lol 'right away'.
iirc on the original untranslated game thread, people were talking about how an update was 'any day now' since like, september. (not a remark against you or anything, just is)
nice we got a translation, though.

edit: having some issues like some others, if i try to start a new game or load a save, it'll show a boob groping scene, then try to load some other BS that isn't a thing, making the game unplayable.
tried the download + patch, tried just the download, thinking maybe the patch screwed something up, nada.
downloading a differently packed version, here's hoping it works.

edit 2: it's because of the japanese saves. for whatever reason, even starting a 'new game' with those saves, fucked something up.
started a new game with those saves deleted, worked.
tried saving in slot 10, then replacing that save with my japanese save, didn't trigger the cutscene loading the 'fresh' save at least, but loading the japanese save still did.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes