FufuPewPew

Jun 19, 2023
Hello!! One missed translation & One side event code display

Mouth Development.png
Mouth Development not translated during first day of rest, this was after applying a chocolate for 5 month development.

Side Event List extra code .png

Right before Hypnosis Counseling and the first counseling area lists this code before the name.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
THe fact pregnancy is only in the ending is a tad dissapointing. But it's a Dazedanon translation so I can read it fairly comfortably and the setting is kinda interesting. I'll at least check it out.

Thanks again dazedanon

zodman

Jul 8, 2019
When does she give birth after getting pregnant? Also will it be a cutscene then back to the game? Or a cutscene then game over? Or (yes another or) just pregnant till the end of the game?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Go the station area and you might get a scene where you bump into an old man who ends up stealing your panties, then go to the staircase with the student.
Perfect, that worked. I don't know if he bumps into you at random when you enter the station area before school. What I did was have breakfast in the kitchen first, then leave the base.

DeepPeePee

Apr 16, 2024
The door in research institute (specifically the one at the 2nd part of after Croix and Aroma got separated, Croix's part on the door where she can get to the slime is bugged, can't progress through the story since going through this door is crucial

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2020
When does she give birth after getting pregnant? Also will it be a cutscene then back to the game? Or a cutscene then game over? Or (yes another or) just pregnant till the end of the game?
Pregnancy is only a gameover sadly no birth. If you get pregnant you will go to bad end phase where you can go back where you left or end it

Reactions: fyreant

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
On latest patch I'm getting value is not of long at getImageData

EDIT: the input to getImageData, x and y are both NaN.

EDIT2: figured it out.
In MPP_MessageEX

Window_MessageName.prototype.resetTextColor is called before the modified version of
Window_MessageName.prototype.initialize is called

Replace MPP_MessageEX.js line 2677 with
JavaScript:
this.changeTextColor(this.textColor(this._colorIndex ?? 0));

Last edited:
Reactions: zabakapro

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game becomes a bit lazy at the end. When you lose you just get a "Game Over" screen instead of a scene.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Pregnancy is only a gameover sadly no birth. If you get pregnant you will go to bad end phase where you can go back where you left or end it
zodman
This is not exactly true. There are several times you can get impregnated without a bad end, but it's also true that you can at most bad ends.
stats.png
As you can see my status is "Pregnant". I've no idea if you ever see her with a belly bump yet. I'm not all done with the game yet.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes