4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
when you say skip i assume you mean that the scene still happens and is cannon but the player can choose to not see it.

Or is it a choice to avoid as in fully stop the lesbian stuff from happening at all and that choice will be reflected in the gameplay/dialog
Yeah, I'm not sure what they meant by saying you can skip it in the ren'py version, because you can't. Still playing at the moment, but the first sex scene is a lesbian scene in a hot tub, and you can't skip it or avoid it. You're forced to be a voyeur and watch it.

So, either they are lying, or they forgot to make it skippable/avoidable.

Antoon

May 13, 2018
No. It's always been these three varieties:

Netorare - someone steals your partner from you and you did not want it
Netorase - someone steals your partner from you and you get off to it
Netori - you steal someone's partner from them

You've given the description of netori and labeled it netorase incorrectly.

NTR fully depends on the point of view. One scenario can be Netorare, Netorase, and Netori but will get a different classification depending on the POV. For example:

A simplified scenario: Loser husband, wife, Big dick neighbor

POV 1: Netorare: Loser husband

He sees that he can't satisfy his wife, but she still loves him. His neighbor comes over for a drink, he falls asleep, but wakes up and hears moaning in the bedroom, sees wife and neighbor fucking and jerks off, bla bla you can fill in the blanks.

POV 2 Netorase: The Wife

She loves her small dick husband, but she has a problem, her childhood ex who she gave her virginity to became her neighbor. One night he kept flirting with her but her husband didn't notice. He groped her and said, how about we tell him who you lost your virginity to? Okay, just this one time, then. When he fucked me, i couldn't help but notice he so much bigger bla bla you can fill in the blanks.

POV 3 Netori: The Big dick Neighbor

My childhood friend was married before i knew it with some loser. She didn't tell him we were lovers and now that i'm finally her neighbor, i will steal her back, i know all her sweet spots after all hehehe bla bla you can fill in the blanks

Cuckholding and cheating is part of NTR but the difference is that they focus on the painful loss of a loved one. When a husband loses the wife, the wife loses the husband, and the 'stealer' is the second choice, sometimes he loses the wife too, just wins her body but can't win her heart or something like that. But Netori is the most loved because the MC gets the girl in most cases, and Netorare is the most 'painfull' because it focuses on the loser MC.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yeah, I'm not sure what they meant by saying you can skip it in the ren'py version, because you can't. Still playing at the moment, but the first sex scene is a lesbian scene in a hot tub, and you can't skip it or avoid it. You're forced to be a voyeur and watch it.

So, either they are lying, or they forgot to make it skippable/avoidable.
Thanks for letting me know. He told me it was going to be skippable but I was waiting for the proof.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is this right, there's no sound in-game? I seem to remember that it had...

Peace :(

Edited: Sound was delayed. Solved.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
FYI Dev, I'm not sure if there is suppose to have music or sound at the start...(where the flying fight scene with a bad guy against the flying god-like girl). The sound can barely be heard, even with all volumes at full (kind of a muffled sound).

The image below is where the sound starts normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, anyone who doesn't like being called You...

I used the 0x52_URM tool to change that to my name.

screenshot0002.png
Instructions:
  1. Download and install the 0x52_URM tool into your game folder.
  2. Run the title, and hit alt m keys to load the tools search function.
  3. Type in MC and click search.
  4. Expand the [Class ' Renpy....] box.
  5. First choice should say YOU, change that to your desired name.
  6. On that same line, click remember, and save...then exit the tool.
Done....and enjoy not being called You. ;)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
nice opening but that 1st scene(s) REALLY needs some action themed music to go with it to enhance the action of the scene.. aside from that so far so good

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
hmm i keep getting white out screen when there is i assume supposed to be an animation?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
@Dustduck or devs.. another small gripe besides the lack of music during the opening is the english.. not Horrible.. but simple things that are worded wrong.. kinda like mc's 1st meeting with Yua.. 'Mc I miss you' mc 'Yua i miss you too' they havent seen each other in ages so the english would have been Missed.. as i said not a issue atm but maybe get a proofreader before releases

other spelling notices.. I scene those damn chicks..... not sure what your going for here.. was it i shown then damn chicks or was you trying for Seen.. those damn chicks.. if so then the last bit about being a boss doesnt read right too

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for letting me know. He told me it was going to be skippable but I was waiting for the proof.
Yeah, as it turns out, you can't avoid/skip anything. Everything is forced. There is even an almost lesbian rape scene. Some demon girl (?) captures a human girl and strips her naked and gets ready to rape her, before the MC gets involved and stops her (or runs away. It's a choice to intervene or run away. Same outcome either way.)

Sucks, as that is one of my biggest pet peeves. Not a fan of forced stuff. Oh well. Seemed interesting enough before all that. Translation could use a little work, but wasn't too bad. Either way, best of luck with your game, dev, and thanks regardless. :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
@Dustduck or devs.. another small gripe besides the lack of music during the opening is the english.. not Horrible.. but simple things that are worded wrong.. kinda like mc's 1st meeting with Yua.. 'Mc I miss you' mc 'Yua i miss you too' they havent seen each other in ages so the english would have been Missed.. as i said not a issue atm but maybe get a proofreader before releases

other spelling notices.. I scene those damn chicks..... not sure what your going for here.. was it i shown then damn chicks or was you trying for Seen.. those damn chicks.. if so then the last bit about being a boss doesnt read right too
The "Scene" ---> "Show" is a recurrent problem with some translations, I've seen it in several other games. Now I just translate it mentally. Not the best option, obviously.

This text needs a proofreader, there are many missed plurals and other mistakes, besides the dialogues come off as wooden and unnatural.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Could become pretty fun and decent

But yeah im glad we had a option for that demon soul girl scene were we could stop her from ravaging that other girl

But the lesbian scene in the bath tub i didnt mind so much

Curious to see how this cultivation game will go

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
this is what i am seeing during animations is my game bugged or the same for everyone else

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Posting this for anyone who wants to use a different textbox, included an opacity slider. (More visible dialogue)
Also changed the game menu image (overlay override), to accommodate the text box slider settings (more visible).

screenshot0011.png

Regards,

Reactions: Darth.Avidus

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
this is what i am seeing during animations is my game bugged or the same for everyone else
Have you tried the shift g option, in order to bring up the Ren'Py render settings?

You could try to changing from auto to another setting, then reboot the game. Then see if that fixes your issue.

Regards

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I can dye shit purple and it would still be shit.
There's absolutely no connection to Eternum, either in the story or even the visuals. They are both made using the same engine, but, that is also shared with hundreds other games. Both older and younger than any of Caribdis games.

You are not only being obtuse, you are displaying extreme rudeness. About your inability to comprehend there's nothing anyone can do, but there is a solution to your rudeness.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes